Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BrokenStones is back up (check your email)

Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    anyone who doesn't know the new URL should check their email.

hint:
    .me

if anyone else can catch on to my hint, i think there MAY be open signups. i know the forum registration is open and i THINK that's linked with the tracker. if anyone can confirm that that is true/false, please let me know.

on another note: they don't seem to be doing so well after their return, at least for being so loved and respected before they went down - seems like a lot of people got real comfortable at STC and/or VN. i must say - i really like STC, myself. :\
    or maybe people are just sick of having to upload all their files to new mac trackers starting out with no content which i can also relate to.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Hell.. Has frozen over. I guess my quest for the king wasn't such a bad idea after all
    Well never said thanks inhere,
    but your quest for the king really made a difference in this story

So Thanks Brandon.

As for BS well indeed can't expect all members to do another uploadrush so soon after the others, however we have a high daily new dose of uploads, so in time all should be well. Time will tell, but we are highly confident
    Last edited by edwin0209; 08-23-2008 at 07:12 PM. Reason: wanted to add something
    In need for Brokenstones? Well drop me a pm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123