Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: help wanted

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by panoli View Post
    i think its time to stop this ban me once and for all. im not a cheater i can give link to my bitme revtt and bitspyder acc u people can check disable it out.
    /fixed
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by panoli View Post
    i think its time to stop this ban me once and for all. im not a cheater i can give link to my bitme revtt and bitspyder acc u people can check disable it out.
    /fixed
    LOL, thats better

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Those Indian IP's can be a bit mental. I'd check who that addy belongs to barbs.
    Now go away.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ouchhh!!! Strike three!! You are out!

And if looks like a dog, walks like a dog, barks like a dog... Come on dude, donīt tell me itīs a parrot.

Suspect of cheating, proved liar and confirmed dumb, enough for me.

Take Barbarossa's advice, STFU, lose yourself and learn.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    having same IP again doesn't prove much if the guy is behind a common proxy. you probably will get my IP to be shared by more then one member here.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Those Indian IP's can be a bit mental. I'd check who that addy belongs to barbs.
    yesterday, those accounts where all linked to each others as friends, now they are not, which is why i said yesterday that i think they where all the same person. i think barbs is right on the money.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    yesterday, those accounts where all linked to each others as friends, now they are not, which is why i said yesterday that i think they where all the same person. i think barbs is right on the money.

I missed that. That's settled then. I would agree.
    Now go away.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    having same IP again doesn't prove much if the guy is behind a common proxy. you probably will get my IP to be shared by more then one member here.
    and it just so happens that two of the other users that just happen to be behind a common proxy, happened to post in this tread to say the OP was not a cheater, because knowing they are on the same proxy, they felt they need to stick together.

I think i am calling bullshit on that theory!

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    I wonder if they happened to exchange any rep points in the past too.
    Now go away.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I wonder if they happened to exchange any rep points in the past too.
    I checked that, couldn't see any.

The URL of the IP address seems to indicate that it's a static address and not a proxy, and as seppypom said, how coincidental that they're all sticking up for the OP

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast