Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CartoonChaos.org

cuds's Avatar Poster
    Hello Guys , i am cuds the owner of cartoonchaos , plus torrent kids

I have started this thread as there is some confusion etc on these posts , so here i can say it is true or dismiss it

So ok lets start

WE DON'T HAVE INVITES YET - the doors are re-opened as we speak

If you find they are closed you can post here and i will say when they are open again so you guys get in first

So anyone saying you have a pm etc is lying they don't have any invites to give out , it maybe a dupe account they made and i ban all of the accounts if i catch anyone doing this

Do we just do cartoons only ?

Yes on CC it is hand drawn or cgi only - no stop motion or claymation is allowed so they get put on TK

So what is torrent kids ?

Torrent kids does every thing for kids , tv shows all the cartoons not allowed on cc as the members voted it was legit cartoons only

Can i request stuff ?

Sure you can both sites have a request board

Your rules are really confusing

Not really - every site i know asks you to seed back to 1.1 ie you take 1GB you seed back 1GB , we understand that you can't if no leechers , this is where we are different , we give you tips or help you as much as we can to keep your ratio up

We are based on upped by client

Say you have 4 torrents no leechers but you have some old files that match our not seeded , match yours to ours if it works your a new seeder , the credit you get for that is taken off your others - also say you over seed a torrent that is also taken off , so as long as around 0.70 we leave you alone , we don't ban people anyway , we suspend your downloads , then give you full support to get it back up , if you comply your back in the green and we lift suspension

We do give second chances some who have hit & run are now vip's or elite , it is really down to you to keep yourself in the clear , dont download heaps and expect to stay safe , do one or two at a time , look at requests , get a nice big buffer , for the ones you do want

We will install a free leech and will bring back seed bonus , but for now our hands are tied as we use xbtit and the backend is being rehacked so we can implement them , so it is be patient as we will get there and be huge , the only site at the moment who does just toons , ttoktv is the nearest you will get to us (we are members of each others sites) there staff like us , we like them and do swops of content at times , but they dont allow commercial stuff , we kind of say what keeps you happy keeps us happy as long as not brand new disney as they are sue happy

So come on guys get posting your questions and i will answer them as soon as i can

Ps

Anyone who is a designer or a php coder and is looking for a site to help out YES PLEASE , by all means the more helping make the tracker better is better for you guys also

Cheers

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Adamkun
    I'd like to know when you reopen or invite codes are available. I would really love to get my paws on the Mysterious Cities of Gold boxset torrent ya'll have. It's one of my favorites and your site seems to be the only one that has it seeded fairly well.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Are you kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by CartoonChaos.org
    Maximum number of users reached, but if you have an invite add it here
    Quote Originally Posted by cuds
    If you find they are closed you can post here and i will say when they are open again so you guys get in first
    Is anyone else seeing the problem here?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    iGraffiti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    im a designer
    give away with proofs is not a real giveaway
    fre give away with no speed-ratio proof is a-GIVeAWaY
    afro's are for cool people
    rep me if u feel like it

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    neoapexi's Avatar sex panther BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by iGraffiti View Post
    im a designer
    hey good for you

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Are you kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by cuds
    Is anyone else seeing the problem here?
    There's only 1505 members on the tracker, and invites have been given out to users.

they didn't built Rome in one day

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Hi! As a real fan of old carts, I was wondering if there is any time frame for the reopening of CartoonChaos.org. Please advise me. Thanks in advance, Beto.
    Last edited by Betosp32; 09-08-2008 at 10:33 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Invites have been given out cause I received one recently...Thanks to my inviter!
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Ohhhh! Is there any specific site where we can request an invitation to cartoonchaos? Best Regards, Beto.
    Last edited by Betosp32; 09-08-2008 at 05:52 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    1) you shouldn’t be requesting invite in this section
    2) don’t post your email in public board

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast