Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CartoonChaos.org

helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by iGraffiti View Post
    im a designer
    nice dude

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    cuds's Avatar Poster
    Sorry guys havnt been on here lately as doing stacks to CC , yes we do now have invites

You can ask on our open signup site torrentkids , found at humour-me.org (don't ask lol) on irc , ircqnet.icq.com in #cartoonchaos , or can sign up to cc's forum on site at cartoonchaos.org and ask , or send a pm to [email protected] asking with stats to show your ok , or indeed post here or pm me

So any of them really lol - so if after a invite get asking away and i will send you all one , providing not account traders or hit & runners as a lot of good stuff there , we even have our own tv station now can watch cartoons 24/7

Ps anyone who is a coder or can do css etc , and want to help us , give me a pm - serious replys only as had tons of time wasters - cheers

Answer to questions

Ok 1 - yes ask in proper section for a invite or just pm me for one (don't want anyone getting into trouble) - max users reached was before we had invites - we now have a invite system that is working fine - the site never was on max numbers reached it was only way we could close the site until invites was coded , site can handle way more than that as not php backend but xbt

Any other stuff you want me to answer ?
    Last edited by cuds; 09-13-2008 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    cuds's Avatar Poster
    site will be back on the 3/4th october , we finally have it back under our control and is all fixed , we are just waiting for the dns to re-populate as new ip etc

The host node was down due to a broken kernal - was moved to a new vps so had to wait - sorry for the down time guys

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by cuds View Post
    site will be back on the 3/4th october , we finally have it back under our control and is all fixed , we are just waiting for the dns to re-populate as new ip etc

The host node was down due to a broken kernal - was moved to a new vps so had to wait - sorry for the down time guys
    Whew, I thought you guys were gone for good It's actually one of my more favorite sites as far as content goes; I'm just so afraid to leech anything because I know it would really mess up my ratio.
    Last edited by respawn40; 09-30-2008 at 08:33 PM.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    mossy123's Avatar {SouLfiRE} BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I thought you guys packed up and went for good. Its good to have you back.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    cuds's Avatar Poster
    Guys we aint that bad , if we see your tring to seed your fine , we don't use a ratio warn , if you hit problems just talk to us , if there is no leechers you can't seed it back we understand that , as long as you tried your fine

And as for being gone no chance - we wil be moving to a bigger better server in november as xbtit's is seriously flawed at the moment , the tracker keeps being on time out for a few minutes and the tracker keeps stopping it self so moving to a new server in switzerland , the sites are having a total rebuild as going back to a php backend

So as from november be bigger , faster and a lot better , we also will have a public site - ie TK and CC combined for normal members this shoudl keep everyone happy then

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12