Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding My "adult" Materials...

chalkmongoose
    Although I believe that this topic will be locked and/or deleted as soon as five minutes after I post this, I still want it out.
    I am a minor, sixteen years of age, seventeen in mid-September. The pictures found by other users on Soulseek were of teenagers of my age, or one or two years above or below me. If any content found was of younger ages, then I apologize. As I had originally stated on Soulseek, the content in the folder was an experiment. I was attempting to find a free alternative to what I normally either pay for, or collect from girlfriends/boyfriends of myself.
    The experiment failed, the content found was revolting in its nature. Sadly, a unwanted side-effect was that a large group of people happened to quickly jump to the conclusion that I was a paedophile, and as such, was subject to abject humilation and rejection by my peers.
    What follows is the definition of a paedophile:
    A person which is sexually attracted predominantly by preadolescent children.
    I am not. I find the action of "getting one's self off" to pictures of preadolescent children revolting, although in no way will I attempt to pass my judgements unto others.
    It is not WRONG to be sexually attracted to people your own age. It is in fact, far more normal than to be attracted to people twenty years older than yourself, which is why I find traditional adult media to be less of an attraction for myself.
    I apologize if by posting this, I have in any way motivated somebody to "tar and feather" my person. Although I think that is the wrong belief for you to hold, I respect it.
    I only wanted to clear the air. I am not, by definition, a paedophile, all I am is somebody who finds people the same age as I am to be sexually attractive.
    Thank you for giving me the proverbial "soap box" for me to stand on. I now humbly step off, and await the locking of this post.
    Jonathan

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Before this gets locked:

nice, well put post
    I completely believe you

3. Lounge   -   #3
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by dlingeverything@20 August 2003 - 23:57
    Before this gets locked:

nice, well put post
    I completely believe you
    I could not stay away from the boards for a month, as a moderator had suggested, and I could not wait until things "blew over." I had to clear the air, part the curtains, and do a little housekeeping. Thank you by the way, for your kind words.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Chalk! You and I spoke about this, I told you my views but I never called you that.
    I also hav'nt avoided you, like I said, what you do is up to you.
    But I still say you should keep your private life private.
    You are young and will learn from mistakes like this.
    The internet is the worst place to be found with this sort of material.

But I hold nothing against you purley cos of your age.

Just think before you blink.

I hope I made sense in what I said to you and you did'nt take it the wrong way.

Stay Cool

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #5
    chalkmongoose
    Jonno, you were perhaps the most understanding out of all of them. It was one or two specific individuals who truly made my life difficult. But, in all fairness, before saying things like "you'll get in trouble," you need to consider the following. I am sixteen years of age, and therefore, have the right to be attracted to women (and men) of sixteen years of age. That right also legally extends one to three years above and below that, accept of course when you hit the age of consent.
    Therefore, what I have done is only to become attracted to people my own age, which is hardly wrong...

EDIT:
    And also, as I climb back on the proverbial "soap box," I refuse to "learn from mistakes like this," as you call them. For you to look at media content recorded to depict children of my age would be a "mistake," and one punishable by the legal systems of any country. For me to look at the same thing would be, in fact, both morally and legally justified.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Seen you post around the forum and you come off as a genuine guy, and the thought and care put into this post shows how mature you are

Nicely put, I beleive you

7. Lounge   -   #7
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by RGX@21 August 2003 - 00:33
    Seen you post around the forum and you come off as a genuine guy, and the thought and care put into this post shows how mature you are

Nicely put, I beleive you
    Thank you. Since this is the only place I've seen you in a few weeks, this is as good a time as any to tell you that the section of your signature devoted to flying monkeys is quite hilarious. I had meant to send you a PM, but lost track of your username. I tried to get my fellow worker to prove me wrong, and he fell completely silent for ten minutes, after which he burst out laughing and then went to get coffee.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    lol, thankyou, I wont spam up your serious topic, but im glad someone laughed

9. Lounge   -   #9
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by RGX@21 August 2003 - 00:38
    lol, thankyou, I wont spam up your serious topic, but im glad someone laughed
    Please, feel free. Spam only bumps this sucker up, and gives it some time until it is locked. I must say though, that yes, that signature was perhaps the funniest one I've seen as of yet.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    If you had Pictures of Girls that was your same age I see nothing wrong with it.....if you are a minor.But keep it Private like others have said.And if these Pictures are on your Fathers PC or even your Mothers I would be taking them off now.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast