Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Has Happened To The Lounge Of Old?

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    And fuck off im a flamer you ignorant little fuck...get your fucking facts right before i put you up for defemation...

2. Lounge   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    for f*ck sake celery isnt a flamer chalk you should sit down and relax a bit and not take some ppl so seriously his flaming is funny if it is flaming.

theres a difference between saying f*ck you and fuck you

3. Lounge   -   #13
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@21 August 2003 - 01:46
    And fuck off im a flamer you ignorant little fuck...get your fucking facts right before i put you up for defemation...
    Oopsy, somebody's a bit grouchy. I guess I'll just accept that from now on, its normal for you to only do 170 posts in a day... Fine...
    And by Flamer, I didn't mean gay, if that's what you were inferring it as.

EDIT:
    Since when is flaming bad? I find GOOD flaming to be very funny. FC used to do it perfectly. Its only when Hypoluxa signed on that it got a bad name.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    I stand corrected Chalk.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@21 August 2003 - 02:46
    the word is "defecation", you moron, not "defamation".
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    theres a perfect example of funny flame that you wil take serious

7. Lounge   -   #17
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Ron@21 August 2003 - 01:48
    I stand corrected Chalk.
    Good, now close your eyes and stand perfectly still. You may feel a sharp pain in your anal region, as I go fetch Mr. Fly...

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose+21 August 2003 - 11:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalkmongoose &#064; 21 August 2003 - 11:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@21 August 2003 - 01:44
    Look at my posts i did 170 posts yestreday...I am not MIA...
    Oh, so that&#39;s how you want to be judged? With the "little" people? I hold you to a slightly higher standard than others on this board. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah im a fucking supreme being...pull your head outta your ass son...i shouldn&#39;t be held to a standard full stop...i&#39;ve got other things to do than post on a board...For fucks sake im not the saviour and im the answer to everyone&#39;s problem...most the time i add to peoples problems...Gawd im not gonna be on here 24/7....i need to sleep/eat/get pissed/hang out with friends and whatever else i do...Fucking Hell

9. Lounge   -   #19
    meh

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    hello.......
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast