Thread: http://seedboxhosting.com

Has anyone here used this provider? I'm considering perhaps using them in the future but I'm curious if they have good speed to match their unlimited transfer.
    Last edited by Blackbeen; 08-12-2008 at 06:50 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    The speeds won't be anything you're dreaming of. It's obviously shared with more than a few users, but if it's your only option and a better option than your ISP, then go for it.

they didn't built Rome in one day

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I'm currently using Br-Hosting.com I'm happy with the speed but I'm limited to 1200 GB a month throughput for $25 & it goes really fast, I might consider paying a bit more if it woulld be really worth it. Br-Hosting.com is really just an ovh.fr resaler if they provided in the US I might consider just renting from them direct.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    i wouldnt pay that money for it. If you look on some web hosting forums you can get a spot on a ovh server for about $10-15 and they give trial accounts to test speed(i was getting 3MB sustain 5MB burst)

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by haydeno View Post
    i wouldnt pay that money for it. If you look on some web hosting forums you can get a spot on a ovh server for about $10-15 and they give trial accounts to test speed(i was getting 3MB sustain 5MB burst)
    I checked the ovh.uk forums & it seems the trial accounts have dried up & I'm not sure of availability being in the states.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    i got mine off of digital point forums before. 4 or 5 sellers but the best one was a webui account(on ovh) for $15 month(50gb space unmeetered)

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    do you guys know what servers seedboxhosting.com uses?

I'm guessing its OVH?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tehmrserver View Post
    do you guys know what servers seedboxhosting.com uses?

I'm guessing its OVH?
    Br-Hosting uses ovh.fr but according to one seedboxhosting user I've spoken to speeds are not even close to what I get with them so I wonder...
    Last edited by Blackbeen; 08-13-2008 at 02:06 AM.