Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Kazaa Music Site

I'd like to ask the music lovers here one question:

Do you know your music?

I asked because I've made a site that lets everyone create their top 10 charts (zanks) of their favorite music genre. I'm very much interested in all of your opinions.

Please let me know what you think:

The address is http://www.zanked.com

people make their own top 10 charts in any genre in music lets say i make my rap chart (zank). now i pick any song i want to be #1 to #10. i have an option of adding k-sig information and once i do every member can actually download the song that is on my zank (or other zanks). currently there are more than 1000 verified downloadable songs.

2. Music   -   #2
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hmmm it looks tempting...but i will never sell out...the only forum i belong to is KLF (and well i joined soulseek forum because of hypo's BS)...but yeah i will keep my ratings and reviews to KLF members only

3. Music   -   #3
    Hehe, I do agree with you. The all time best forum is this one, KLF!

But this site isn't about the forum, it's about introducing new music to others and believe it or not I've downloaded so many cool songs that I had no idea existed myself

Thanks for the feedback though, appreciate it

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    I don't get this site at all. What is it supposed to do/be? Some sort of rating system?

I see no verifieds or links to... unless they aren't clearly identified as such???

Anyway... this , Tips, is not the right place for it. Moving to music till we find out what this is.>>

5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by balamm@21 August 2003 - 15:00
    I don't get this site at all. What is it supposed to do/be? Some sort of rating system?

I see no verifieds or links to... unless they aren't clearly identified as such???

Anyway... this , Tips, is not the right place for it. Moving to music till we find out what this is.>>
    Balamm its already in here *sighs*

6. Music   -   #6
    It's pretty new but has about 1500 verified mp3 files.
    Where???????

7. Music   -   #7
    Poster
    Do I have to go hunting all over the forum for more of this yorez? I hope not

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by balamm@21 August 2003 - 15:05
    Do I have to go hunting all over the forum for more of this yorez? I hope not
    ...I dare ya to do it yorez

9. Music   -   #9
    I'd like to ask the music lovers here one question:

Do you know your music?!?

I asked because I've made a site that lets everyone create their top 10 charts (zanks) of their favorite music genre. I'm very much interested in all of your opinions.
    My opinion :Stop the spam in this forum!!!!!!!

10. Music   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast