Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christiantorrents

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    ok, ok. I did not mean for this to turn into a discussion about religion.. I know I probably should have known better. Please can a mod close this? I got my answer. Plus why the hell would anyone argue over a fairy tale?
    Go Leafs Go.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by bblogs View Post
    The level of intelligence in this thread nearly became tolerable, thanks to WowZrBrowser, T.S.O.L, silvetec...pity about people like puckface.
    It's ironic you've taken this thread to a new low. I'm quite sure the OP is smart enough to know what "christiantorrents" would mean,he probably wanted detailed info which he's now got.
    The dumbest question is the question that's never asked.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    The level of intelligence in this thread nearly became tolerable, thanks to WowZrBrowser, T.S.O.L, silvetec...pity about people like puckface.
    It's ironic you've taken this thread to a new low. I'm quite sure the OP is smart enough to know what "christiantorrents" would mean,he probably wanted detailed info which he's now got.
    The dumbest question is the question that's never asked.
    what he said, I was curious... I apologize for my curiosity. I wanted to know if it was "christian" as in the religion or some guy named "christian" started the tracker and named it after himself.
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    Lets put this in some sort of perspective...

Now for those who share files & believe in Christ & question whether or not it is wrong then the Bible says to obey the law of the land & if the law is obscure then let your conscience be your guide.
    dude, that is spot on, my thoughts exactly. piracy and anarchy ftw.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    mossy123's Avatar {SouLfiRE} BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    That site has always cracked me up.

If its for a higher good, is it stealing?

Torrents for Jesus
    yeah, isn't there something in the commandments or whatever about stealing?

funny shit

It depends whether or not you think its stealing or not. A lot of people buy stuff they think is worth paying for so yo could call it try before you buy.

ok, ok. I did not mean for this to turn into a discussion about religion.. I know I probably should have known better. Please can a mod close this? I got my answer. Plus why the hell would anyone argue over a fairy tale?

Depends what yo call a fairy tale. There are many fairy tales about many things including evolution and various similar fairy tales. At the end of teh day its upto the individual whether he wants to believe in fairy tales or not. 1 truth but many tales.
    Last edited by mossy123; 08-19-2008 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by mossy123 View Post

yeah, isn't there something in the commandments or whatever about stealing?

funny shit

It depends whether or not you think its stealing or not. A lot of people buy stuff they think is worth paying for so yo could call it try before you buy.

Depends what yo call a fairy tale. There are many fairy tales about many things including evolution and various similar fairy tales. At the end of teh day its upto the individual whether he wants to believe in fairy tales or not. 1 truth but many tales.

as the man said ... torrents for jesus ftw
    Go Leafs Go.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    mossy123's Avatar {SouLfiRE} BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    LOL. Puckface dont be hating on people because they choose to believe. Its not nice to be fried just because you choose to believe.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    invadercat's Avatar Poster

Anyway, the whole CT concept seems a little hypocritical, but not anywhere near as hypocritical antitraders whinging about traders breaking the rules of trackers which are breaking the law.
    funny but true.

LOL. Puckface dont be hating on people because they choose to believe. Its not nice to be fried just because you choose to believe.
    i guess some people think its "cool" to make fun of people who believe. WTF? respect our freedom of thought!
    Last edited by invadercat; 08-19-2008 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    sharing is a joy

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    i guess some people think its "cool" to make fun of people who believe. WTF? respect our freedom of thought! [/quote]

You're joking right? No one is disrespecting your freedom of thought, and since you bring up freedom of thought, you people there are obviously the most hypocritical people I have ever come across, no matter how you try and cut it, torrenting is stealing, thou shalt not steal.... ever hear that one? I mean what the fuck, do you people just follow the rules of your religion only when it is convienient? Or do you just lie to yourselves with the "try before you buy" or "its only a copy"? Convienient isnt it?

If I steal shit, I dont feel i need to report to a "higher power" or a god. You do, and what will happen when your god calls you a hyppocrite just like you are.

Have fun with that.

Now for fucks sake someone close this shit, I got my answer like 3 days ago.
    Go Leafs Go.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Long John Silver
    i guess some people think its "cool" to make fun of people who believe. WTF? respect our freedom of thought!
    You're joking right? No one is disrespecting your freedom of thought, and since you bring up freedom of thought, you people there are obviously the most hypocritical people I have ever come across, no matter how you try and cut it, torrenting is stealing, thou shalt not steal.... ever hear that one? I mean what the fuck, do you people just follow the rules of your religion only when it is convienient? Or do you just lie to yourselves with the "try before you buy" or "its only a copy"? Convienient isnt it?

If I steal shit, I dont feel i need to report to a "higher power" or a god. You do, and what will happen when your god calls you a hyppocrite just like you are.

Have fun with that.

Now for fucks sake someone close this shit, I got my answer like 3 days ago.[/QUOTE]

makes sign of cross and prays for puckface, then awaits vitriol with holy water in hand

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast