Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AOM question

Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    AOM, hahahaa,where do i even start with their ridiculous invite policy?
    If getting into a torrent site is harder than landing up with a job,then you know there's something wrong!
    hello there Mr. Rejected

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan_R View Post
    AOM, hahahaa,where do i even start with their ridiculous invite policy?
    If getting into a torrent site is harder than landing up with a job,then you know there's something wrong!
    hello there Mr. Rejected
    Well,after looking at the requirements of the appn form,I didn't even bother applying.
    You sound like a bitter AOM admin(had one too many tussles with cheekychap?)

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Good, because AOM does not need cunts like yourself. -Logan R.
    Last edited by Logan_R; 08-14-2008 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan_R View Post

hello there Mr. Rejected
    Well,after looking at the requirements of the appn form,I didn't even bother applying.
    You sound like a bitter AOM admin(had one too many tussles with cheekychap?)
    There were no requirements on the application. There were only questions that they asked to be answered honestly. I'm an avarage torrenter, amateur magic enthusiest, and I was accepted. No where does it say they only want professional magicians.

People see the questions and freak out, like its a huge waste of time, but then they come troll on forums for months trying to become buddy buddy with some one for an invite. Makes no sense to me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12