Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: special giveaway

integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    So I have an invite to a particular tracker which specializes in TV. For any people who may have missed out on any recent opportunities to get into this tracker ( ), I decided to give it here.

If you want it, post in this thread. Do not PM me for the invite unless I PM you first. Post whatever you think will get me to pick you over everyone else to give you the invite. I'd stay away from ratio proofs/speed tests, as I couldn't care less about them.

A side note, if you post here, be prepared to give me your profile links on other sites; I'm not just going to hand over the invite to anyone (since none of my close friends need it ). I'm just doing this to find a person whom I'll talk to to discern their torrenting habits, to see if they're worthy.

Have fun with it.

they didn't built Rome in one day

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    If its B****TV, I have been trying to gain an invite for a long time. The site contains some very rare programs, that are difficult to obtain anywhere.
    I was given an invite a while back by a kind member on this site but before I could use it, the user got disabled for giving away an invite to a trader/cheater. So I'm still waiting.
    The Community is nothing without sharing !!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    can i please join this comunity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    If its B****TV, I have been trying to gain an invite for a long time.

me too

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by psychophil View Post
    If its B****TV, I have been trying to gain an invite for a long time. The site contains some very rare programs, that are difficult to obtain anywhere.
    I was given an invite a while back by a kind member on this site but before I could use it, the user got disabled for giving away an invite to a trader/cheater. So I'm still waiting.
    Did you get a chance to use the invite and log in before you got banned?

they didn't built Rome in one day

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Can i please have an invite?..ore is this not the purpose of this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    To be absolutely honest
    Yes I did for about 6 hrs.
    But I have moved house since then, so I am on a different IP.
    Because I know how they work, I hope it won't affect my chances.
    The Community is nothing without sharing !!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    take care, because some countries are banned and it could be worthless to invite ppl from those ones, mine's an example, portugal

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Watch out guys.. Banned countries are : Israel, Poland, Romania, Portugal, Brazil, Egypt.
    They decided to ban all those countries because of the huge amount of bad users.
    Integral
    , better check the IP of the guy who you are willing to invite.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarhero View Post
    Watch out guys.. Banned countries are : Israel, Poland, Romania, Portugal, Brazil, Egypt.
    They decided to ban all those countries because of the huge amount of bad users.
    Integral
    , better check the IP of the guy who you are willing to invite.
    wow you sure did some home work there guitarhero
    and to integral
    when you finally pick the winner,you should ask the winner to tell you his ip address

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast