Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: ftwr or sct?

Quote Originally Posted by DuDutchy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post

Go to open trackers then and not whine about people that want security
    It is quiet clear from your post that you do not respect the risks of owners of sites take to provide content for you to download, just ask the owner of oink if it was all worth while
    If you respect it, why the hell are you on THIS SITE? WE are the ones that talk the whole fucking day about trackers, and hype up these so-called safe trackers. WE are the ones making sure these sites come to attention!
    Just so I keep life in respective knowning there are idiots like you in the world and that not every one is good
    I also get more entertainment from this site reading comments as well
    Its good value for money when no comedy shows on and I wish to laugh at idiotic selfish people like you
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hehe..

Here we go again..

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hehe..

Here we go again..

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    This has got to be in the Top 10 of most stupid threads.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    o shiittt, listen guys. I, uhh, I really want into this FollowtWRat, you.. er.. peeps, speak of. so uh,. pm me. yea, Im 1337.

PS. I haf ratioprrofs from TPB. pmmeasap
    Last edited by Mister Moo; 08-14-2008 at 07:10 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by DuDutchy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post

Go to open trackers then and not whine about people that want security
    It is quiet clear from your post that you do not respect the risks of owners of sites take to provide content for you to download, just ask the owner of oink if it was all worth while
    If you respect it, why the hell are you on THIS SITE? WE are the ones that talk the whole fucking day about trackers, and hype up these so-called safe trackers. WE are the ones making sure these sites come to attention!
    DuDutchy, you make an extremely valid point. A lot of these lowkey/secret sites get a lot of attention from good members in FST. Their counter argument would be that they don't want attention(from the feds,that's ok) but they do in a sense need attention from pirates. Point being how would they grow if they didn't attract quality members? Heck,they all criticise FST but its alarming how much they recruit from FST!

Apart from all that,one thing I dont really agree with and it beats me:-

Why should a person be expected to follow the rules of a site he's not a member of? For example if I'm not a member of SCC then why should I be treated with hostility for displaying their url(If you give it some thought,this might make sense). Another reason why waffles is such a great community,coz they'renot pressured by other torrent site policies.

Btw,ftwr is quite mediocre.It's a classic example of what WTAW can do to a site's cause.(apart from the cons)

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    delete
    Last edited by blackg; 09-06-2008 at 12:27 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Comparing ScT and FTN is childish....this one is just beyond childishness.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan_R View Post
    Comparing ScT and FTN is childish....this one is just beyond childishness.
    +1 ... Both are unique and both have different advantages and disadvantages ... Being part of any of those communities is awesome ... no need to say who's better or who's worse , cause both Rock !!
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    (OP)----(non members comment)-------(ftwr member comment)----(IRC/members find out/comment)----(flamers comment)-----(non ftwr members/ftwr memberscomment )----(flamer/ftwr )(battle)--*(you are here)(spammer)---(thread dead)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast