Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: what is iFi

ry-the-guy
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCell View Post
    too many double posts lately MM

iFi has potential, but on the contrary to what others have said, it needs to concentrate less on users and actually get some torrents uploaded....its pretty dry last time i checked it had 90...
    Yep. Are there any "real" uploaders? I uploaded a fairly popular torrent and didn't get a single snatch on it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    so its a tracker with almost no torrents? like a place for a bunch of people who cant get invited to revolt or what? i cant keep up with all these new trackers. :/

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ry-the-guy
    Well it's a newer tracker, so it's understandably lacking torrents. Give it time, and it might grow. Any user can upload, which is cool...but the speeds are going to be awful if they don't get some real uploaders. And it's pretty easy to obtain an invite for it; I think there are a few recruiting posts on here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    like a place for a bunch of people who cant get invited to revolt or what?. :/

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Don;t post link... stupid peoples...

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by davide89 View Post
    http://issodamn.stupid
    another supersecret tracker...
    is there a need to post the link

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    trackers like iFi, ipwn degrade the meaning of "community". In reality, they aren't no community. How can a tracker operated by "wanna be on high level tracker" owners can have any fucking "community"? How can a tracker where 90% memberbase is "wanna be l33t" be any form of "community"? What it can be is cunt-ity, nothing more.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    trackers like iFi, ipwn degrade the meaning of "community". In reality, they aren't no community. How can a tracker operated by "wanna be on high level tracker" owners can have any fucking "community"? How can a tracker where 90% memberbase is "wanna be l33t" be any form of "community"? What it can be is cunt-ity, nothing more. -Logan R.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    you're assuming that just because the owners want to keep it private it means they only care about level which is dumb. and then you're also assuming 90% of the user base is only there to be "l33t" which is the same as saying they too only care about the level. unless you know the owners well enough to know their motives for a fact and you also know 100% of the user base and their motives making statements like that are quite dumb. have you ever heard the saying "assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups"? well you decided that wasnt quite enough and made 2 assumptions on your way to 1 extremely dumb conclusion. once again please pm me if you need me to explain this to you in short bus terms.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by jukesta View Post
    is it another site that wants to become famous for having 100 users?

no they plan on having 105 users...get your shit straight

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast