Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: what is iFi

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    @op:- well now u knw the URL and everything or do u need more nonsense posts in this thread ....
    shut your mouth with all that nonsense

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    itS0v3r's Avatar No More Sorrow BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    @op:- well now u knw the URL and everything or do u need more nonsense posts in this thread ....
    Reporting you.
    You guys are spamming my site .
    Last edited by itS0v3r; 08-15-2008 at 09:16 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Oh yeah see how many posts i have in this thread n then see how many u have .. out more rationality and maturity in ur thoughts unless u were a born retarded... i think its time u should go the site mentioned below ur avatar u r not fit to be at other places

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by itS0v3r View Post

Reporting you.
    You guys are spamming my site .
    You own FST.
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat Stevens View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Only fouls make fun of other people work and ideas.
    I think is another community orientated small tracker with nice users.
    Doesn't bring nthing new on the "market", looks nice, no ratios, bad pretimes.
    They need more users too.
    Amid the broken English I noticed that you used the word "fouls." What you meant to type was "fowl," which is both singular and plural. Also, your post was about ducks.
    I ment "fool" gheeza
    yre smart, I m dumn. Feelin betta now? couse ya do. Just go back 2 yre "fowl" and stop postin shits on forums. There were loads of disabled acc here, ya'll probably join em soon.

I cannot understand the hate for this tracker... Is't just a site ffs. If you don't like, dont go there, dont mention it, don't evan think about it. No1 force you to join the site.
    I am sure people worked for this tracker to exist, try to respect that please. Posting its URL here by a silly gheeza doesn't mean nthing as long as ppl can't get in.

I feel like many of you can't stand a little bit of competition, which imo its welcomed

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Funny thread.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Cheeseman1208's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Funny thread.
    Quite. FST has turned into a living example of Poe's Law.

Code:
    Similar to Murphy's Law, Poe's Law concerns internet debates, particularly regarding religion or politics. 

"Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing." 

In other words, No matter how bizzare, outrageous, or just plain idiotic a parody of a Fundamentalist may seem, there will always be someone who cannot tell that it is a parody, having seen similar REAL ideas from real religious/political Fundamentalists.
    - http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=Poe%27s+Law

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Funny thread.
    Quite. FST has turned into a living example of Poe's Law.

Code:
    Similar to Murphy's Law, Poe's Law concerns internet debates, particularly regarding religion or politics. 

"Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing." 

In other words, No matter how bizzare, outrageous, or just plain idiotic a parody of a Fundamentalist may seem, there will always be someone who cannot tell that it is a parody, having seen similar REAL ideas from real religious/political Fundamentalists.
    - http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=Poe%27s+Law
    I had never heard of Poe's law, but my internet experience certainly bears truth to the definition you provided. Thanks for the educational post, seriously.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345