Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: New site with 0-day rap/trance music!!!

  1. #1
    www.scenerips.com

    me and my friends started it about a month ago...tell me what u think fellaz

    its mostly rap and trance/house music but it has some movies too

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,106
    It's too professional looking.

    You are clearly lying when you say "me and my friends started it about a month ago..."

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    lol....r u serious? i guess i'll take that as a compliment (thank u!!)

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,106
    It's quite funny actually. There used to be a rule here about not advertising other sites other than in your sig. That appears to have gone by the wayside along with other things.

    No wonder people are stopping coming here, other than invite traders. It's not the same place any more.

    Which is fair enough, things change.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mysore
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    It's quite funny actually. There used to be a rule here about not advertising other sites other than in your sig. That appears to have gone by the wayside along with other things.

    No wonder people are stopping coming here, other than invite traders. It's not the same place any more.

    Which is fair enough, things change.
    Dude r u as old ur avatar pic ...
    quit whining abt changes .. FFS u made a entire thread abt it ..
    just say that its against the rules n get over it ..

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,511
    Incoherent sentence of the month.


  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    Nice dude. Good concept, keep current with your tapes and ill be popular in no time.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,106
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    It's quite funny actually. There used to be a rule here about not advertising other sites other than in your sig. That appears to have gone by the wayside along with other things.

    No wonder people are stopping coming here, other than invite traders. It's not the same place any more.

    Which is fair enough, things change.
    Dude r u as old ur avatar pic ...
    quit whining abt changes .. FFS u made a entire thread abt it ..
    just say that its against the rules n get over it ..
    Fuck off and die, soon.

    What I chose to post about is none of your fucking business.

    To save you replying I have a life, got laid yesterday and will possibly masturbate this evening. I haven't decided yet.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    Nice dude. Good concept, keep current with your tapes and ill be popular in no time.
    What makes you think you'll become popular.

    Or are you suggesting sickness will be all the rage.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,280
    wow what a combination of crap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •