Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very Special Giveaway

BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    nice to see that of so few you invited none.. another rep chasing

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    well here's the deal

i'm currently majoring in business + computers (a single major) and am certainly planning to run my own business in a few years down the road after i have a mba + have enough knowledge regarding business ownership and management

i do think a site like the one u mention could help me achieve this cause but i'm sure you know better as to whether its suitable for me (and if i'm suitable for the site)

do hope you consider me though, if its worth it

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    thevault?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Yeah, me
    I'm looking now for a site, specialy forum with users that can help me with soe stuff! The scene i can get now everywhere so i desire a forum specialy information that have and the users!
    More (my ambitions/desires) i just explain by PM!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Uppsala BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Hello AkaiDoresu!

This seems as a very nice tracker, Im myself an entrepreneur, have my own business and always looking for more information on investing, finance and managing my money.

I would realy love a invite for a tracker that have this sort of information.

/Trew

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    is it thevault ?

if it isn't, I'm interested to get in, because I'm learning about marketing and business, if you could kindly invite me in, it would be very grateful

although I'm already in thevault, any tracker relevant to business would be precious...

thanks

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    it is. thevault has been a valuable tracker to me as i opened a company recently. one of my top5 trackers.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    yakz091's Avatar The Encapsulator BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yes it is thevault.bz
    no other site specialize in this type of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by fstalk View Post
    thevault?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    I am giving away a very special website. The content of this tracker added up all together is worth millions of dollars - and there would be nothing special about it if not the fact that it is not a 0day tracker.

It's a tracker specializing in Business and Becoming Rich. Website organizes many events, meetings and most importantly participation in Group Buys where you can purchase very expensive latest products for very little. If you have strong desire to grow in the fields of economics, finance, marketing, money managing, online auctions such ebay, investing and many many more,write a short paragraph describing yourself and your ambitions/desires.

I have 3 invites, I don't need anything except a warrant that people I invite need it and will make a good use of it. If you are tracker collector there is nothing for you to look at.

Site's name is irrelevant so I won't tell it since the very end. All you should be concerned about its the content.
    I'd like to start with network marketing and internet marketing field. I've been a good student in consulting world (direct marketing) and would like to branch out to internet world. Obviously this would be a great opportunity for me to branch out and grab it from torrent since it's a very expensive course material to learn the latest. Thank you so much for your giveaways; You can email me the invite at streaker94541 (at) yahoo dot com.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12