Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: offer sharing bmtv acc

Any asshole who lies about me deserves what what I say...I didn't start this, idiots.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    It amazes me how many people like flamers cannot even make a 15 word post with out swearing at some one.
    People may have said things he disagree's with here but to me having to result in this sort of language makes him look the idiot rather than the people he is having a go at, and maybe the staff here could put in a word filter incase people are about who do not wish to read this foul language
    I agree Duckater, offensive language shouldn't be tolerated.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by flamers View Post
    Any asshole who lies about me deserves what what I say...I didn't start this, idiots.
    That's exactly what I'm talking about , anyone says something you don't like , you start swearing and treating others with such manners , Dude learn how to have a conversation ....
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by kareemgona View Post
    That's exactly what I'm talking about , anyone says something you don't like , you start swearing and treating others with such manners , Dude learn to how to have a conversation ....
    So what part of what I just said did you disagree with?
    Last edited by flamers; 08-15-2008 at 06:12 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15

That's exactly what I'm talking about , anyone says something you don't like , you start swearing and treating others with such manners , Dude learn to how to have a conversation ....
    So what part of what I just said did you disagree with?.
    Ok , wither we agree or not you shouldn't respond to anyone with such language , check your previous post , you said " I didn't start this , idiots " ... are we the ones you meant with the word "idiots" , no need to respond like that , if you are right then you don't have to ( use such language ) to prove your case ... Good Luck dude .

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16

So what part of what I just said did you disagree with?.
    Ok , wither we agree or not you shouldn't respond to anyone with such language , check your previous post , you said " I didn't start this , idiots " ... are we the ones you meant with the word "idiots" , no need to respond like that , if you are right then you don't have to ( use such language ) to prove your case ... Good Luck dude .
    Well, was I the only one flaming/swearing, hmmmmmm....THINK GENIUS!!.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yeah he called me a cry baby in my thread he must be just a kid. and even begs for more. see above. i thought i wouldn't laugh today thanks flamers.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18

Well, was I the only one flaming/swearing, hmmmmmm....THINK GENIUS!!.
    looool , it seems to me like we won't reach an agreement about this matter , however I'm done here , just know that in my original post I didn't point out that you was the flammer , however you knew it and responded according to that . The last thing that I want to point out here , that even if others flame , you shouldn't do the same , what ?? if others do something wrong , do you just do the same ?? my advice to you is to know how to use the words to prove your case without using a language that others might find offensive , it's just a piece of advice , you have the right to either take it or just act as if I didn't post lol . Good Luck

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    @ kareemgona, you're talking to a wall bro, if you look at the majority of his posts he does this everywhere. He obviously has a very limited vocabulary and a limited ability in expressing himself in a respectable manner. His parents must be so proud.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    @ kareemgona, you're talking to a wall bro, if you look at the majority of his posts he does this everywhere. He obviously has a very limited vocabulary and a limited ability in expressing himself in a respectable manner. His parents must be so proud.
    Well lets say that everyone has the right to learn , I pointed him to some important points that he has to take care of , to listen or not it's his choice , I just did the right thing

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast