Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: offer sharing bmtv acc

Poster BT Rep: +3
    It's great to see such responses leading nowhere. I said in angrily becoz of having multiple accounts and asking for it. I won't tolerate it. Besides my words says it all. And I cautioned those who are trading that tracker account.

@briand789 or somthing,

pal, I hardly used few words which other ppl use a lot. If such few words taking u to make decision like that I started flamnig then get a life. check out my post and see anywhere I flamed anyone except this tucker. and also check his post where it is [ limited vocubalary ] leading.

Everyone comments, but it's very important point from whom to take it

If Skizo, Stoi,Benchez,TSOL,sgtMajor,peatmoss comments that I started flaming then I will stop that becoz I repsect them a lot, not U. So I will just move on buddy, hav a gr8 day

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    #Palestinian#'s Avatar Assistant.......
    Guys that's enough ...
    and pple if u don't know flamers so don't talk about him
    take a look at his history u will know him better.
    now pls let's go back to the main topic

and for pple who said that FST has a bad name, well , that's right , cause it's full of jerks......

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Dudes.

This is his thead, stop spamming it, maybe against the rules (account sharing) but this is his thread so stop spamming it...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    hassaan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    There is no excuse for bad language, I can swear as much as any one but I am capable of having a disagreement with some one and a major row with them and not need to use foul language to get my point across. To be honest if they start using foul language against me in a topic I feel that is a victory initself as they clear to not have the intelect to have a good debate with me
    FU too
    Who the hell is this guy?? My guess this is flamers dupe account supporting him.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Kind of funny I don't post much on this site or pay much attention the last few months or so and it seems like there are more and more kids who don't know how to act that keep joining it.

Grow up, state your peace on the thread or member and move on.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    Kind of funny I don't post much on this site or pay much attention the last few months or so and it seems like there are more and more kids who don't know how to act that keep joining it.

Grow up, state your peace on the thread or member and move on.
    Even when u r joined, u were kid @ that time. I firmly believe that making 1000+posts doesn't show out maturity. Post with quality makes sense. Before we comment on anyone, we should atleast make ROTP[ Research On Their Posts] on them to comment. Though I agree that now I'm hardly seeing any worthy members here like in our time. FST should think on improvisation.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    My point was it's gotten worse.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345