Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Specialty Trackers that you Wish existed

Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Cool

OK, there are a billion and one general purpose trackers. Most of which we all agree are unneeded wastes.

The idea of a comedy tracker has floated around a bit and that sounds pretty cool. What other niche trackers would you like to see created? Political, big boobs, cooking, technology, etc.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    TV DVDRs of course, one day I will get round to creating ITN just for that purpose, but I have neither the drive nor the expertise to make it happen.

Maybe I should do an ad here for staff & members
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Eargasm View Post
    OK, there are a billion and one general purpose trackers. Most of which we all agree are unneeded wastes.

The idea of a comedy tracker has floated around a bit and that sounds pretty cool. What other niche trackers would you like to see created? Political, big boobs, cooking, technology, etc.
    how long did it take for you to count to a billion?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Boobs!!!...
    I heard somebody called me.

Why big boobs?... beautiful boobs, no matters size...

Seriously now... I think th0rīs idea was very good, unfortunately he did not try to do it, he explained his reasons.

That would be the only tracker I think could succeed: comedy tracker... I have no idea what other type could... the thing with specialized trackers is that there are already almost of every type, and the others... well, I think it would not be easy to have a wide variety of stuff.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Boobs!!!...

Seriously now... I think th0rīs idea was very good, unfortunately he did not try to do it, he explained his reasons.

That would be the only tracker I think could succeed: comedy tracker... I have no idea what other type could... the thing with specialized trackers is that there are already almost of every type, and the others... well, I think it would not be easy to have a wide variety of stuff.
    No one really needs a sub niche site. A private anime tracker would be great; one that has in-house subbers, rippers, encoders etc, and not just uploading from other groups from Rizon or wherever, sort of like HDBits. If I want Comedy, I will go to Goem or a gazelle-based tv/movie tracker and click on the comedy category. So no need for that at all.

they didn't built Rome in one day

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    A comic site.

Yea, they are at some trackers but no dedicated for this one. I remember being told there was an old tracker but it got taken down so a private dedicated comic tracker ftw!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    I'd like to see a tracker dedicated to celeb pr0n(clips,pics),something like celebritymoviearchive only this being a torrent site,no seriously!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Boobs!!!...

No one really needs a sub niche site. A private anime tracker would be great; one that has in-house subbers, rippers, encoders etc, and not just uploading from other groups from Rizon or wherever, sort of like HDBits. If I want Comedy, I will go to Goem or a gazelle-based tv/movie tracker and click on the comedy category. So no need for that at all.
    Th0rīs idea was very good, he didnīt want only a video site, radio recordings and everything related to comedy...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    A Sports Tracker =)

With NFL, MLB, College Football, NASCAR, NBA.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    yakz091's Avatar The Encapsulator BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    one specialized tracker is missing in bittorrent, that is, Information and Technology related, bcoz u cant find many things related to this in many general purpose trackers.
    just like the thevault grew up for economics-purpose only tracker, there is huge need of this type of trackers having all the IT related stuff.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast