Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Fair Day: Lemon Shake-Ups, The Sun, Lip Gloss Drenched Lips, Live Music And Sexy ...

  1. #1
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Swinging Hips, Cotton Candy, Darts, The Derby, Amusing Rides, And Vinegar Soaked Chips (fries)...


    I absolutely love fair day. It's always a wonderfully simplified day - with just the family and I (no cells allowed).


    Peace, brotherdoobie

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    is this a cult if so please enlighten
    i am guessing it is a theme park
    i have often stopped by the cotton candy section and begged for a mere strand of it, have not tasted it in years.
    wtf is "swinging hips"?

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,511
    It's all in the hips. It's all in the hips.


  4. Lounge   -   #4
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    is this a cult if so please enlighten
    i am guessing it is a theme park
    i have often stopped by the cotton candy section and begged for a mere strand of it, have not tasted it in years.
    wtf is "swinging hips"?


    The hips don't lie, Zed.


    -bd

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    is this a cult if so please enlighten
    i am guessing it is a theme park
    i have often stopped by the cotton candy section and begged for a mere strand of it, have not tasted it in years.
    wtf is "swinging hips"?


    The hips don't lie, Zed.



    -bd
    Hasn't your woman got some, Zed.

    Zed, I'm talking to you...
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    al-Uxbuna
    Posts
    2,321
    Zed's tripping on his own fluids.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    Zed's tripping on his own fluids.
    I wonder.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    al-Uxbuna
    Posts
    2,321
    Adrenochrome, like.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,607
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Swinging Hips, Cotton Candy, Darts, The Derby, Amusing Rides, And Vinegar Soaked Chips (fries)...


    I absolutely love fair day. It's always a wonderfully simplified day - with just the family and I (no cells allowed).


    Peace, brotherdoobie
    No NLX or white widow?

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Swinging Hips, Cotton Candy, Darts, The Derby, Amusing Rides, And Vinegar Soaked Chips (fries)...


    I absolutely love fair day. It's always a wonderfully simplified day - with just the family and I (no cells allowed).


    Peace, brotherdoobie
    No NLX or white widow?
    Actually, a spliff of skunk before the fair is a must.


    -bd

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •