Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Who in the lounge is an asian

  1. #1
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    500
    If you ain't honest only one way to find out

    http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia...5/Eye_exam.JPG

    PS: I ain't

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    Currently I'm not Asian but I'm considering switching.
    I was very impressed with the Chinese ability to change 14 year old gymnasts into 16 year olds and have inquired about the possibility of reversing this magic.

    If they could make me 25 again, I'm soooo there...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Acid_death69's Avatar confuddled?!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hudders' / Middlesbrough
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,155
    as if pulling your eye lids across actually works for that lol, eeeeee tis amazing but also im easily amused!

    My name is Dan for the people who care!

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid_death69 View Post
    as if pulling your eye lids across actually works for that lol, eeeeee tis amazing but also im easily amused!
    Always a plus in here.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    al-Uxbuna
    Posts
    2,321
    My dog is of asian descent.

    He writes here on occasion.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Trance Lover
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    79
    haha nice!

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Currently I'm not Asian but I'm considering switching.
    I was very impressed with the Chinese ability to change 14 year old gymnasts into 16 year olds and have inquired about the possibility of reversing this magic.

    If they could make me 25 again, I'm soooo there...
    lol

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11,028

    Laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by wazza100 View Post
    If you ain't honest only one way to find out

    http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia...5/Eye_exam.JPG

    PS: I ain't
    hahaha that's hilarious.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,607
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Currently I'm not Asian but I'm considering switching.
    I was very impressed with the Chinese ability to change 14 year old gymnasts into 16 year olds and have inquired about the possibility of reversing this magic.

    If they could make me 25 again, I'm soooo there...
    The Chinese are indeed genial..but asking them to do the same for you is asking to much, unless of course you have a sex-change, first...and even then clocker let's be honest...

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza100 View Post
    If you ain't honest only one way to find out

    http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia...5/Eye_exam.JPG

    PS: I ain't
    hahaha that's hilarious.
    lol yeah it is one of the best things i've found on the internet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •