Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trackers banning Brazilian IPs

integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by tjbzonasul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    so yes i know most are scum of the earth. and im not being racist, its just a fact.
    That says a lot about you as well ...
    Sometimes you just have to stop being politically correct and just face facts and statistics. Look at Nigeria; this country is pretty much notorious for credit card/identity fraud, and it's understood that the Government supports it as well. It's not being racist against Nigerians, it's just the facts.

they didn't built Rome in one day

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    tjbzonasul's Avatar Ninjahman BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    That´s a good point !!

Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    lol

countries where the max you can have is 56k (.il, .br and so on (even .ro that have the worst international peering ever seen?)) have a lot of ppl that cheat to "survive" on the trackers...

isn't that funny that nearly nobody from .se cheats?
    Zé Pilintra

Botafogo no Coração !!

Still waiting for that good old FTN or BCG miracle !

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by tjbzonasul View Post
    That´s a good point !!

Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    lol

countries where the max you can have is 56k (.il, .br and so on (even .ro that have the worst international peering ever seen?)) have a lot of ppl that cheat to "survive" on the trackers...

isn't that funny that nearly nobody from .se cheats?
    If you can't handle it with your 56k Internet, then you have no need for it at all. Stick to newsgroups or something.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I respect the whole country ban when there are massive cheaters but there are also good users waiting to get in from those countries.So it is not fair at all.They have to give a chance to others.If they dont care f*** them all.

integral

if your country is banned also at any country,you will clearly understand this guy's problem.You cant feel it if you dont experience.

My country is also banned at HDbits.org,it is full of shame.So I cant get in there,but I dont deserve this.I have massive upload at BHD(over 3TB) and I did it by seedbox.This means I deserve HDbits.org more than lots of users.
    Last edited by pisipisi; 08-19-2008 at 01:44 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by pisipisi View Post
    I respect the whole country ban when there are massive cheaters but there are also good users waiting to get in from those countries.So it is not fair at all.They have to give a chance to others.If they dont care f*** them all.
    They don't have to do anything. They present a simple solution: Get a static IP, and you will be granted access. If you can't do it, then tough luck. Blame it on your cheating countrymen.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    yakz091's Avatar The Encapsulator BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well use a proxy server or do anonymous surfing, this way u can be able to use the trackers and have the fear out.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    F3n1x's Avatar 0x34a BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    1-Get a static ip
    2- If you can't use a proxy program and use the site if you get banned, you was already blocked anyway.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Eargasm View Post
    I've also read that ISPs in some countries send out phony data to trackers. So if someone reports an upload of 9 billion TB it might be ISP interference. That would at least explain why some countries have a cheat rate of greater than 90%.
    for the record we have never ever seen that.

its with cheat clients that they cheat.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    urban myth that started as a cover up by a cheater trying to not get banned

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Curious, countries with shitty connections tend to cheat, and some peeps have the balls to half-understand that : brazilian, israelis, egyptians, portugueses, etc.
    But I´ve read that Australia has the worst speeds of all, and they are legion on internet... could somebody tell me if it´s usual that australians cheat in a massive way?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast