Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trackers banning Brazilian IPs

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    there's no correlation between internet speeds and the amount of cheaters. many countries have slow connections and little cheaters.

the slow speed motive is just a lame excuse.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    there's no correlation between internet speeds and the amount of cheaters. many countries have slow connections and little cheaters.

the slow speed motive is just a lame excuse.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Net in Australia isn't the best but it really isn't the worst.

oh and how many Australian actually do torrents? Few when compared to Brazilian torrenters, i think

Click here for broad band speed by country.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well i really think half the problem is the language barrier.

Like our SP mod is pretty convoluted and hard to understand for a new member thats really good at English, but if you cannot speak English what chance have you got to understand it.

also a couple of years ago we found 3 Brazilian sites replicating our login page as soon as there was a place open, they would post it auto on their forums, so more often than not we got another Brazilian to contend with.

I think on the forums over there, they tell their members how to cheat, and how to get away with it, and to just keep doing it, as its easy, so everyone does it. (but more often than not they do get caught)

But about Australians, we dont have that many, and your correct, most are on shitty connections, 60gig month upload/download caps and not much better than dial up, and all the ones i know do not cheat, but then thats not to say no Australian cheats ever, its just ive never encountered it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    please remind that brasilians are not scum, they are just poor and cheat everytime, that's their problem, they cheat on their country and cheat on trackers, that's their life
    cheating..
    i have a special message for them..
    vai trabalhar malandro!
    (go work lazy boy)

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well if thats their "life" maybe its right we do ban them.

and I already said that we have an Admin thats from Brazil and he does not cheat, and never has as far as im aware.

My staff have been crying out for me to ban the entire country for 3 years, but im an optomist, i think that if we can get some in that do not cheat, they may spread the word to others not to cheat. But it just doesnt work.

So some are bloody good members, the rest are scum, sorry if you do not like that word, but its the best word to describe them.

Because not only are they cheating themselves, they are cheating the good users of those trackers that are good members and are getting IP banned.

so that to me is Scum.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post
    please remind that brasilians are not scum, they are just poor and cheat everytime, that's their problem, they cheat on their country and cheat on trackers, that's their life
    cheating..
    vai trabalhar malandro!
    (go work lazy boy)
    Let me remember you that portugueses are in the same list.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post
    cheating..
    vai trabalhar malandro!
    (go work lazy boy)
    Let me remember you that portugueses are in the same list.
    not in the trackers i care for, and in case you don't know bmtv is opening up for static ip portuguese members, i know they already did several of them, and i guess you know what will happen next.. they will prove good and the pt ban will be lifted..
    inform yourself before making stupid assumptions
    peace

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BOOM's Avatar You are who you are. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I think on the forums over there, they tell their members how to cheat, and how to get away with it, and to just keep doing it, as its easy, so everyone does it. (but more often than not they do get caught)
    That`s the most crazy theory that I had ever seen uhauhahuahua

In fact, we must have cheaters recruitment groups, where mebers are all ordered per you cheater capacity level haahauhhuuha

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    well, thats not me saying that, thats our good Brazilian members saying that.

they say its all over Okult or whatever it is you call it, i know its not that but something like that.

They ,ay be a country of cheaters, but they still have to learn how to do it from somewhere, and i know its definately not the trackers that are teaching them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast