Thread: Get Whole Albums Off Kazaa Instead

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    I would like to know the best way to search for whole albums on kazaa, maybe in zip format or a winrar file with all the songs on the album in one compressed file or folder instead of having to download and search for each file individually. Are there any specific keywords I should use?

Thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Use my tracker it has a few albums on there http://btrpalace.ath.cx:6969/

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    You could search for albumwraps, but then you need an extra programm called albumwrap extractor. just search with google for it. Im sure someone else can help you better with albumwraps since i dont use them myself.

The other possibility is to use soulseek, have a look into the pinned topic in musicworld.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    But I don't think people put that many whole albums on kazaa u should use BT because u get the files in a folder no need to extract and u can listen to them when they are complete even if u r are not finished downloading.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    If you want to use an other prog, you should check out soulseek it has for sure more music than BT.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    If you must download full albums off kazaa you should use the advanced search options.
    Type in the band name in the main search, use the album name option for the file you want.
    Go to amazon or something for track listings and just download the files that correspond. It's a little work but you'll end up getting the full album more often than not.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn@21 August 2003 - 21:15
    I would like to know the best way to search for whole albums on kazaa, maybe in zip format or a winrar file with all the songs on the album in one compressed file or folder instead of having to download and search for each file individually. Are there any specific keywords I should use?

Thanks.
    Soulseek or BitTorrent.

'Nuff said.