Thread: Autoroute 2003 Missing Files?

Can someone help me PLEASE!!! with AutoRoute 2003, European edition. I've downloaded it several times, burnt the CDs with Nero, performed the installation but each time I'm getting the same error messages. Unable to locate the fllowing files:
    E:\Microsoft_AutoRoute_2003_Europe_Setup_Disk1\AutoRte\MsMap\Data\Eur.CD

...............................................................................\EurRoads.Dat

................................................................................\Route.NDX

..................................................................................\Route.VLF

If anybody has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    was it the same download you downloaded several times as it is most likely that download that has missing files

and is there any reason why you needed 3 of the same topic??????

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    3 of the same topic???.............Where are the other 2?
    It might well be the same files that I'm downloading, but as this seems to be a much used download and no body else has posted this problem in the forum, I was inquiring as to whether anybody else was experiencing this. If so then I can save myself a lot of aggravation by discontinuing. If on the other hand it is working fine for all those others who seem to have this on their computers, then I'm doing something wrong.

Many thanks for your help