Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question how i can pm some one here

sorry its my first time for me here

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    click on their name and choose to pm them - however, they may have it turned off - and you'll have to wait 30 days from signup regardless

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    you need to be a month old or so to have PM privilege.

create a thread in the report section (at the end of the board) and ask them to open your previous thread (the one where u asked for FSC help).

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Eargasm View Post
    click on their name and choose to pm them - however, they may have it turned off - and you'll have to wait 30 days from signup regardless
    oh i need to pm DVtyp by my username to recover my account what i have to do now

edit: can i type my username on F*C here if i cant pm my DVtyp8

Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    you need to be a month old or so to have PM privilege.

create a thread in the report section (at the end of the board) and ask them to open your previous thread (the one where u asked for FSC help).
    i did that now already now i am waiting for any help
    Last edited by forced; 08-19-2008 at 08:11 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Yes type your user name here if you want and give me some details on what happened and like I said also post when was the last time you logged in and I will see if I can help you.

P.S. I am DKre8ive1 not DV8type.

Edit: sorry about that earlier I didn't noticed you hadn't been here for more then a month.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Last edited by forced; 08-19-2008 at 08:26 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DKre8ive1 or DV8type i love u any way ,

my username is neverland my last login was from more then month and half i made some useless threads there like who is the most hotes female actors

oh and i sent u pm before i go to that vacation asking u about if i wont login for while is that will disabled my account u said yes only if i wont login before 45 days..
    Last edited by forced; 08-19-2008 at 08:32 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    sorry double posts
    Last edited by forced; 08-19-2008 at 08:26 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    OK looking into it now will get back to you and sorry I didn't noticed you hadn't been here for more then a month.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    OK looking into it now will get back to you and sorry I didn't noticed you hadn't been here for more then a month.
    its ok ur offer to help was tooo fast and i relly didnt expecting it thank you alot btw this man who relly made me fall in love into F*C relly kind and relly helpful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast