Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: How are the chances to get an invite in a request?

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    I'm batting 1000
    Beating both Babe Ruth & Barry Bonds, well done. I see a Hall of Fame achievement award coming on.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    As a few peeps have mentioned...be active and build a good history (and not just on FST), help folks out when you can, post honestly/intelligently, don't act like an ass to other users or noobs, unless provoked..lol and above all, show respect to those who do the same... that will also help in the 'make friends' dept....and oh yeah, trading will take you out of the game faster than anything. It'll take some time and patience but you'll get a lot further in the end, as well as getting to know some really great people in the BT community along the way, vs. trying to trade your way thru. If your not comfortable with requests, you may want to mention the trackers you're interested in via your profile page here. When someone does 'notice' you, so to speak, it's very likely they will check out your profile page as well as your post history to see what kind of person you are. For that matter it doesn't hurt to mention what other communities/sites you are active at and have a history with on your profile page as well. Oh...btw, the number of smilies suggestion only works for girls I think. Best of luck to you!!
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    I'm batting 1000
    Glad I could help...
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    More than likely, you're probably already at more than enough trackers, that you can find every single type of file that you'll ever want. So I wouldn't worry about requesting.
    I'm not sure about that, depends what your looking for. Some stuff is pretty difficult to get unless youre in the right tracker.

For example i am really desperate to get an extremebits account because there arent that many graffiti or mountain bike videos out there on regular trackers.
    Last edited by rbeach; 01-23-2009 at 08:19 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    And you are bumping a 5 months old topic just to let us know?
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by brightsid View Post
    And you are bumping a 5 months old topic just to let us know?
    Noticed the rank?

He is new to FST so let's just forgive him and move on.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456