Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sick Of Being Jerked Around

hello all, this is my first time writing in the forum of KaZaa and the reason im writing today is because im a n00b at downloading Divx files and or movies. and the thing that pisses me off the most is that i have a divx player and yer fuckin movies only play 5 seconds THEN FUCKING STOP! also people have fucking renamed their goddamn files to trick others this pisses me off more. What fucking pisses me off even more is this damn site dont even have a fucking email so i can email the damn problems ugh! i wasted 2 fucking days downloading Divx files and everyone single FUCKING one of them wont work i have the correct software and everything but it just pisses me off that some of yall Waste a whole FUCKING day downloading music and or movies and then come to find out later that the file doesnt work! PLEASE CHANGE THIS GODDAMN IT! IM FUCKING MAD AND I WOULDNT HAVE DONE THIS IF YOU GUYS WOULD SCAN THE PEOPLES MUSIC FIRST! i dont appreciate people being selfish lil assholes and expect people to download from them! doesnt that piss you guys off?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Kazaa Lite Related -> Problems ->
    Tell me how this is related to this program? Is it caused by a missing .dll?

A corrupt installer?

Maybe you could try posting rants like this in "Filesharing"

Moved >>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Man, this happens to most noobs that's why if u have kazaa lite then u should use a program provided with it that let's u see what u r getting it's called "AVI Preview" just open that then open the dat file in your shared folder to see if it works or if it is real. U are not supposed to email the problems either that's what the forum is for. Noone wants to here about u getting a fake file in there email u know how many they would have about them there is nothing that can be done once it's happened and from now on when u are downloading something come here and go into ___world (fill blank in for what u are looking for) and go to verified hashes there u can clik on a file that is verified and works.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Oh, by the way NOOB, there is no kazaa "server".
    This site has nothing to do with your choice to use a peice of crap like Divx player.
    And if you had mailed something like this to me, I would have deleted it and thought that you needed psychiatric help.

Take the time to read some Faqs, the help menus, other forums, this forum, the owners manual for your computer, the newspaper

Then maybe try again.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    angel_of_death57
    DivX Player is so bad full of crap. Its alot better to get hold of 3ivX and install that it Plays all Divx and Xvid with Windows Media Player. And maybe you should not search for movies and download them too many fakes what you need is Verfied Files from The Forum

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    I dont know what kind of answers you expect, but when you want something from ppl be a lot more polite or you wont get anything.

You dont pay anything for k++ its FREE for you and nobody here is obligated to help you if you cant work it out on your own.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    hmmm........ scott"Thug" seems to live up to his screenname.....hats off to all those who even bothered replying to his useless ranting, i personally think you shouldnt have...... just how many times can someone use the word F**K in a post before its deleted? just shows the mentality if thats the only word he can use.....no wonder he cant get his fake films to work...im surprised he found his way to the forum. READ THE FAQS AND DO SOME BLOODY RESEARCH INTO HOW TO USE P2P, BEFORE YOU MAKE A USELESS INANE POST AND ON THAT NOTE ANY OTHER SOFTWARE YOU DONT SEEM TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO USE, IT SEEMS TO ME YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME.....GO AND RANT ELSEWHERE

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    On second look, I'd bet he's another happy Kazaa Gold customer anyway.

9. File Sharing   -   #9

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by balamm@22 August 2003 - 18:36
    On second look, I'd bet he's another happy Kazaa Gold customer anyway.
    I cant imagine that Kazaa Gold users are happy with it.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast