Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Waffles Question About Disabled Users

  1. #1
    willy101's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    EARTH
    Posts
    96
    I trusted some friends from RL and invited them to Waffles. Now they are both disabled. I have a ratio of 3.00+ so normally I'd be okay. Does their account status have bearing on mine?

    Thanks,
    Willy


    Wanted: HDCorea please contact

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,155
    No matter how hard you work to build your "leet buffer," if you consistently invite bad users, you'll most likely get your invites disabled. However, if they are cheaters, you can get your account disabled. Good luck.

    they didn't built Rome in one day

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    375
    As integral said... If your inviter is cheater or invite trader you could be disabled... Though, If you are a good user (upload your own stuff and such) you could just lose your invite privileges or something less severe!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!



  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    willy101's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    EARTH
    Posts
    96
    kk Thanks guys

    I'm not a trade or anything, those guys were just friends from work... (who suck at uploading )


    Wanted: HDCorea please contact

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    375
    Then I guess that you don't really have to worry... We all have friends who are bad seeders
    Stop chasing, start living!!!



  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On an island
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by aaatoel View Post
    Then I guess that you don't really have to worry... We all have friends who are bad seeders
    Yup. one of my IRL friends is my worst invitee ever. Disabled everywhere I invited him
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

    Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    OTO's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tbilisi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aaatoel View Post
    Then I guess that you don't really have to worry... We all have friends who are bad seeders
    Yup. one of my IRL friends is my worst invitee ever. Disabled everywhere I invited him

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aaatoel View Post
    Then I guess that you don't really have to worry... We all have friends who are bad seeders
    Yup. one of my IRL friends is my worst invitee ever. Disabled everywhere I invited him
    same story here. but hes learning now

    Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On an island
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,472
    Well my friend doesn't care at all. He leeches what he wants to until he gets banned for low ratio. I even saved his ass twice on TTi by giving him GB and he just kept on going
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

    Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    c0njur's Avatar ? BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Well my friend doesn't care at all. He leeches what he wants to until he gets banned for low ratio. I even saved his ass twice on TTi by giving him GB and he just kept on going
    Why do people do that? Its not like its that hard to understand a ratio, but yet they do that knowing the consequences.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •