Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

Killer-logo
    i think that is great

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    punjabimunda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    start off with freeleach.
    change the logo

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    no way, this logo is awesome!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    ok thanks everyone

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    imo its going to be too hard to start a 0day tracker that is successful and can keep up with the huge head start that sct/TL already has. it may be possible but you are going to have to pay for at least some of this out of your own pocket for probably at least 6 months. also, do you already have uploaders who know what they are doing and can keep a constant flow of new torrents like there are on all other successful 0day trackers? that would be the only way to get to the top as a 0day site, make sure you are uploading more torrents and doing it just as fast or faster then sct over a long period of time, not just for a week or 2, and that will be very hard. and lastly first impressions are soooooo important in the fickle world of torrents. if you would have talked to some knowledgeable people or staff from other sites and had a private beta phase to iron out every single little problem and made sure your site looked and functioned amazing right from the start it would have helped to get the initial surge of users and get a positive word out about the site from the get go. anyways, hope you got something good out of this although i would imagine you already knew this which is why im confused that you didnt actually do it this way. :\

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    hmmmm yes we already have beaten tl in pre times and we have got some more uploaders...

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    Just wondering but what's the motive for making a 0day tracker? Not saying you can't but I'm curious.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by superseed101 View Post
    We can guarantee extreme speed. And ive always wanted to make a 0day tracker and ive found some of the best staff to help. I can guarantee extreme security with ssl. Soon we will have our own custom code. We hope to build a strong community too. And thats not the logo i had to update a source and that came with it lol.
    Another 0day tracker is not needed, theres plenty. fyi SSL is not extreme security, anyone from the FBI/RIAA/MPAA etc can connect and see who is leeching/uploading. Hardly secure, but no torrent tracker is anyway. And you open with no good torrents, only a couple users, looks like its hardly been tested. Just because you've wanted to do something it doesn't mean you should.. I've always wanted to smack my boss on the head with a hammer and jump on his face but im not gonna do it
    Last edited by torrentguy; 08-21-2008 at 11:57 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    im very aware that any new site can beat sct or tl in pre times. the point i was making is that to be one of the best 0day sites you need to maintain those pre's for years, not just a couple of weeks. sustenance is the key to being a great 0day site, all the other shit i mentioned just helps.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Fucking lag u piece of shit.
    Last edited by aysomc; 08-22-2008 at 12:03 AM.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast