Thread: st torrent

n00b BT Rep: +1
    help I cant get logged in to the main one or the music one. I have tried recover password a few times with no luck. If anyone can help me get in touch with someone from the sites please please help. My email is [email protected]
    thank you very much

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by neysa59 View Post
    help I cant get logged in to the main one or the music one. I have tried recover password a few times with no luck. If anyone can help me get in touch with someone from the sites please please help. My email is [email protected]
    thank you very much
    dont post your email address in public,unless you want spam,go to there irc channel and talk to the staff,iam sure they will understand

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    That is another problem I dont have there irc channel or network and if I remember correctly you cant get in unless you can log in also Im so desperate the spam thing i will live with if i can get any help with getting back in

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    thank you very very much

what a kick this is...won't connect to that network guess i'll keep trying

Thank you again. Got in again
    Last edited by neysa59; 08-22-2008 at 01:30 AM. Reason: problem resolved