Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sct bday!

BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by WarrenBuffet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    you are welcome for ur immensely helpfull contributions ..
    But i too wanna know y ppl post forums content here ..
    Every ScT member would abt this and non ScT members can do shit abt it ..
    You know what?! cuz frankly im sick of ppl requesting trackers based on level shit. At least this way, people can see what the ACTUAL COMMUNITY really is. This helps non members formulate ideas of what tracker they would actually LIKE to be apart of instead of seeing it for some value to trade later. Showing fun announcements like this on various trackers is beneficial imo and doesn't hurt the site at all.
    Plus, In case you haven't read the other thread, about half of the users apparently bookmark their sites on the browse page and never go to the home page. This way they can get the news.
    You're so right !! .

AND - Instead of just follow the "Tracker-rating" you can actually make your on opinion when you get some inside stuffs posted here. Just be happy that someone gives you the secrets of some trackers instead of just be f**king jealous that someone succes better in the tracker world than you !

Feel free to critise, but thats my opinion !

/ "Sweetiepie"

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    This should be a piece of cake! Hahaha - except I'm the world's worst baker. The closest I've come is that I did a stint in a donut shop once - for about 1 week. Didn't do too well their either. I also made brownies from mix a couple times.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WarrenBuffet View Post

You know what?! cuz frankly im sick of ppl requesting trackers based on level shit. At least this way, people can see what the ACTUAL COMMUNITY really is. This helps non members formulate ideas of what tracker they would actually LIKE to be apart of instead of seeing it for some value to trade later. Showing fun announcements like this on various trackers is beneficial imo and doesn't hurt the site at all.
    Plus, In case you haven't read the other thread, about half of the users apparently bookmark their sites on the browse page and never go to the home page. This way they can get the news.
    You're so right !! .

AND - Instead of just follow the "Tracker-rating" you can actually make your on opinion when you get some inside stuffs posted here. Just be happy that someone gives you the secrets of some trackers instead of just be f**king jealous that someone succes better in the tracker world than you !

/ "Sweetiepie"

Hows it a secret if it fcking posted on FST ..
    Man u take the interweb way too seriously if u think someone is gonna be jealous ..

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    for some attention whores ..

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    <3 Feeling & the gang for the video idea, which is too out there for me but should be fun

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95

You're so right !! .

/ "Sweetiepie"

Man u take the interweb way too seriously if u think someone is gonna be jealous ..
    Can you then tell my why near everyone wants "the rabbit", "the wheel", FTN and so on ?. Can it be cause they are high-level trackers ?. Don't think they have much faster PRE-times then ScT. or ?!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    ScT has some decent users. But most of them are 14 year old kids, or the juvenile, immature equivalent. So the forums are inherently filled with kiddie flame threads, drama wars, and decent hijacked threads that don't really bother to get closed, or are filled with spamages. They're almost like 4chan on sedatives.

But all that aside, I think it's a good idea. I may submit an entry.

they didn't built Rome in one day

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Can you then tell my why near everyone wants "the rabbit", "the wheel", FTN and so on ?. Can it be cause they are high-level trackers ?. Don't think they have much faster PRE-times then ScT. or ?!
    No cuz i dont go around asking ppl ..
    Make a thread/poll and find it out urself ...
    Dont deviate if u dnt have appropriate answers

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    ScT has some decent users. But most of them are 14 year old kids, or the juvenile, immature equivalent. So the forums are inherently filled with kiddie flame threads, drama wars, and decent hijacked threads that don't really bother to get closed, or are filled with spamages. They're almost like 4chan on sedatives.

But all that aside, I think it's a good idea. I may submit an entry.
    Sure, the links section is a bit juvenile, but, post a technical question and get expert advice...

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I think a lot of people want FTN because there is no ratio and supposedly it's a tight knit community where everybody is happy and singing songs about harmony and goodwill. It's the Shangrila of trackers. In general though, people just want what they can't have.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast