Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34350515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Sorry man. Just checked, no brutel there.

2. BitTorrent   -   #522
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Sorry man. Just checked, no brutel there.
    Oh damn... Thanks for checking Funkin'

3. BitTorrent   -   #523
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    If you guys can check for "Xestoir", I'd appreciate it. Was away for a while, think my account may been disabled/deleted for inactivity.

4. BitTorrent   -   #524
    please help lost all data on h/d please help recover not working

user name is the same
    Last edited by dixieuk; 12-22-2008 at 04:56 PM. Reason: wron name

5. BitTorrent   -   #525
    Frist off I have read almost all the post. So I know my acct is gone. I got into the IRC...which I know the odds of me getting back into BC are very low. With that said I am going to try.

But I would like to thank Stoi. BC is a very good site, thats why so many people want to get on. Then when people cant they yell and scream. Then they say that BC is not worth it. Then why did they try.. am I right. Well I frist got on the site about 5 or 6 years ago. Then rl after the site lost it db and I waited around for the site to come back. Why because I thought the site was that Good. Then it came back I made a new acct. Hell I even donated, because I like BC that much. Well I know that alot of people yell and cry ... and not many people say thank you for the time, I got to use your site.

Well if I never get back on... O well...life moves on.. am I right

Also Thank you staff I know a few of them helped me a few times. As I also got warning and they told me to keep my mouth shut is someone is wrong and say something to get me mad. So for that I also thank the staff because that also help on other forums. Some times you just need to get up walk away and say O well.

But thank you BC and keep doing what you do.

If by Gods luck my acct is still there . which I am sure its not. Yojimbo or y0jimbo but... I am sure... I lost the acct... lol

6. BitTorrent   -   #526
    ACDCFAN's Avatar Member
    Hi all
    Long time reader, first time poster. I have been looking for a long time to register with black cats but was never successful. Now black cats had hidden front page.
    Is there anyway you can register with or not?

please advice

7. BitTorrent   -   #527
    Sorry but you cannot Register for Black Cats. As it is now only a invite site. So meaning the only way you can get in is, if you know someone on the site and they have the rights to sends you a invite. But you can try and find someone who trust you to get you on the site. I hope this helps you.
    Last edited by yojimbo; 12-26-2008 at 06:18 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #528
    ACDCFAN's Avatar Member
    Thank you for explanation

Does anyone have any invites?
    Last edited by ACDCFAN; 12-26-2008 at 11:45 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #529
    judyrose
    I lost my BC account. Can someone send an invite to me please.. Username: judyrose
    Can a BC admin check my account status?? Please.
    Thanks!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #530
    As people have said before. This is not the place to look for invites. Because if you do something bad... IE bad ratio ect. That can get the other person banned or rights taken away. So people are not going to hand out invites. So I wish you guys as much luck as I wish my self.
    Last edited by yojimbo; 12-26-2008 at 05:43 PM.

Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34350515253545556 ... LastLast