Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 135360616263

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    your a bit late ^^

9,000 did, 6 bloody months ago.

2. BitTorrent   -   #622
    murma's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Dear stoi my 'keyword' stopped working. I try to make 'recover' but 'recover' not working too. My nickname is Dyslexia.

P.s. my ratio was good something about 2.52.

Thnks for help

3. BitTorrent   -   #623
    Pozy
    hey stoi, I have a question about my old blackcats games account. I studied abroad for a year and came back home this week. I wanted to pick up with filesharing where I left of (since I havn't had my xbox abroad) but couldn't log in anymore. After some google research I found out that you guys had this key thing going on and I assumed that my account was among the deleted ones. Now I'm wondering if there is any way to have my account reactivated since I used to be a member with a good share ratio and I have a plausible excuse being abroad for a year. Or can I stop trying because you guy's do not allow old members back in?

My account name was either 'pozy' or 'pozyklop', I don't remember. Thanks in advance

4. BitTorrent   -   #624
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pozy View Post
    hey stoi, I have a question about my old blackcats games account. I studied abroad for a year and came back home this week. I wanted to pick up with filesharing where I left of (since I havn't had my xbox abroad) but couldn't log in anymore. After some google research I found out that you guys had this key thing going on and I assumed that my account was among the deleted ones. Now I'm wondering if there is any way to have my account reactivated since I used to be a member with a good share ratio and I have a plausible excuse being abroad for a year. Or can I stop trying because you guy's do not allow old members back in?

My account name was either 'pozy' or 'pozyklop', I don't remember. Thanks in advance
    I think this has been asked before. I'm pretty sure it can't be reactivated. You'll have to get in another way, by someone inviting you (via the referral system).

To be 100%, wait for stoi's reply, but I am 90% about this.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #625
    dmincel
    Stoi,

I was wondering if you can help me out. I am able to input my keyword, but when I try to login with user name and password, it doesn't accept it. I have already tried going into irc help for blackcats, but no one responded. I tried to recover, but no email is being sent out to my email address. My user name on blackcats is dmincel. I was active about a month ago so the account should still be active. If you can please help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #626
    Stoi,

Whenever I enter my keyword boxes for username and password does not appear. I even got new keyword and password. but the problem is still there. Don't know what is causing this problem ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #627
    Philm1
    Hi Stoi

I for some reason cant access the site first time in many years i get to the log on screen enter key, bottom of page pops up with the 2 normal boxes enter the correct details and nothing, i have cleared all cookies etc etc abd tried again still no joy, can you advise please mate if anything is up with account or site

Regards

problem fixed
    Last edited by Philm1; 06-24-2009 at 06:27 PM.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 135360616263