Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Its far to complicated to go into here lol

Its in testing stages now with just the SPU but there is still 14,000 in the system.

There are still a couple of things that need coding with it, but hopefully sooner rather than later it will be out of the testing stage.

2. BitTorrent   -   #192
    oh ok, thanks anyways.. i'll wait i guess

3. BitTorrent   -   #193
    Hi Stoi,
    Been a long time member of BCG and have recently been in hiatus from using the site.
    I recently got back and was surprised to see the faux page.
    Anyway, I was trying to get a keyword and it wasn't sending me one, from the looks of it my account was probably deleted.
    But if you could check the database if my name is still there that would be great ( can't seem to remember which email I used for it)
    If it's not, then I guess the only hope is to get an invite.

4. BitTorrent   -   #194
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    stoi, I cant access your site. everytime I try, it says "Page load error, address not found"
    this happens ever since the front page changed. I tried to access from my friend house. it works. What should I do to be able to access the site again?
    anyone have this problem?
    how to solve it?
    thanks

5. BitTorrent   -   #195
    stoi,
    My name is kraftywerkz im a member of B.C. i have been trying to log in for the past 2 weeks i did get my keyword and i .copied and pasted it to a txt file ... then when the site made the switch i have been trying to use it and its not working ... can you please help me ? it will kill me to loose my account

my email is [email protected] my user name is kraftywerkz
    i hope to god you get this this apears to be my only hope
    i type in the key word and wait it apears to be loading something but nothing happens

6. BitTorrent   -   #196
    Hellmonkeys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    stoi,
    I haven't been to BCG in a couple of weeks or so for various reasons. But I'm trying to recover my password and I never get sent an E-Mail with a keyword . From what I've seen this probably means that my account got deleted. However, could you double check for me?

Account Name: Hellmonkeys

7. BitTorrent   -   #197
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    @ hellmonkeys - there is a hellmonkey on BCG but not a hellmonkeys. If it was definitely hellmonkeys then I'm afraid your account is gone. Just so you know, the keyword wasn't emailed, you had to go into your profile to generate it - there were numerous messages on the home page for months about this.

@ kraftywerkz - your account is still there. When you enter the keyword wait a few seconds and then scroll down to see if the boxes for your username and password appear. Otherwise try another browser. Also don't copy and paste your keyword, you must type it in.

8. BitTorrent   -   #198
    hey ghurka,
    any chance you could check my name on bcg also?
    I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

account name: vacuuum

9. BitTorrent   -   #199
    Hellmonkeys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    @ hellmonkeys - there is a hellmonkey on BCG but not a hellmonkeys. If it was definitely hellmonkeys then I'm afraid your account is gone. Just so you know, the keyword wasn't emailed, you had to go into your profile to generate it - there were numerous messages on the home page for months about this.
    Hm, yeah, I definitely was 'Hellmonkeys'. And yeah, I saw those notices about the Keyword but I didn't really read them and figured I'd figure it out later. Guess that didn't work out too well.

10. BitTorrent   -   #200
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by vacuuum View Post
    hey ghurka,
    any chance you could check my name on bcg also?
    I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

account name: vacuuum
    No account there with this username.

Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast