Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by tomtom11 View Post
    hey stoi, I have not been able to recover my account and was wondering if you could check if it was deleted or not, account name is tomtom1123, I had a share ratio of 10+ so im not just some leech. help appreciated
    Just checked....I'm afraid your account is gone.

2. BitTorrent   -   #472
    Hi Stoi I thought the site was hacked or something because for the last 4 months all I get is a new front page. Even now this is all I get. Is it your server doing this because my account is gone or is it mine? Here is the site it goes too

Ps I think my user name was trialsguy

3. BitTorrent   -   #473
    marcopontual
    stoi I had (hopefully have) a beautiful acc on bcg (for my possibilities anyway) and for 4 months I thought the site was hacked and instead of going after info I kept waiting for it to come back, checking daily.

well it turns out my friend told me today about the new (not so new then) system and well I tried using the recover option but Im not even sure I got the keyword in the first place

could you kindly check whether my acc (mpontual) still exists or not?

if not I will just get an invitation and start from scratch
    Last edited by marcopontual; 12-06-2008 at 05:10 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #474
    Quote Originally Posted by jbloggs View Post
    Well if you have your keyword then just type it in the search (don't press submit), scroll to bottom of page and you should see login/pw entry
    Problem is, i don't know my keyword. I have tried that recover process but nothing getting to my mailbox. I vaguely remember something about the keyword being generated but have never had need of it or really understood what it was needed for. How goes the recover process? I thought it would be "recover (email address)" but correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks
    Lovinit

5. BitTorrent   -   #475
    you type in recover in the search bar and then at the bottom of the page a space to fill in your email will appear

i cant believe my account is gone, that really blows

6. BitTorrent   -   #476
    Hi ...
    i just googled out the details of this site as i am desperately in need of some info.

i been a regular member at bcg for more than 12 months i believe and i been pretty regular there.
    did pretty mch everything to remain in the ckt there, be it the maintaining the positive ratio, or staying in touch by logging in and even the generation of the keyword to be allowed to log in to the site as decided by the admins.

All in all i wasnt lagging in any of the req condition and i did logged in to the site not too long ago, but now i simply cant.

my user name : spaceshot

i been resigned to the worst and i do have this feeling that my a/c has been deleted. and m not alone to be in this situation.

Pls help.. the login box does not appear anymore, nor does anything happen wen i type in RECOVER.

7. BitTorrent   -   #477
    to spaceshot: Your account is still there... just need to follow the instructions given in this forum on recovering your password... well if you can... i dunno if you had to have made that password up once.. i think i did... i KNOW my acct is good there... well unless i anger the BCG Gods.... which i dont plan on... but try to go w recover & see if that hlps you spaceshot

8. BitTorrent   -   #478
    @poontang

thanks for the reply buddy .. u really made me breath easy.

EDIT:
    Ahh... got thru ..looked up for some settings in IE and was fine then.
    Thanks again filesharingtalk.com
    Last edited by spaceshot123; 12-07-2008 at 06:23 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #479
    @spaceshot
    ouch in a case like that if i were you,
    I would go on their irc & ask for some help, or message stoi here directly tell him what happened & he should be able to help you out... well he CAN hlp you out the question is, will he.... I don't personally know stoi but he seems one that is not beyond reproach....
    Last edited by poontang; 12-07-2008 at 06:02 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #480
    Is there currently a problem with recovery process?
    I keep putting my registered email address at bottom after typing recover. Nothing getting to my mail box though.

Could somebody check if my account still alive, should be as only a few days since i reinstalled, username is lovinit

thanks

Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast