Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by npjunior View Post
    i dont remember my keyword, what i do ?
    Try typing in Recover. Or Recovery. I think I read in the BCG forums that this is how you'll be able to recover your details.

When you get your keyword back type it into a .txt and leave it on your desktop, or something.

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Ok, the email i signed up with is different to my current email.. the old one has been disabled.. Any way around this? I don't know my key word.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    oh my. why would you have an outdated e-mail address connected to the account in the first place? and since you knew about this, you should have saved the key-word in a text-file

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    can some one tell me please how long you have to wait for the username and password box's to appear been waiting over 10 mins now

( never mind sussed it you cant paste the word in )
    Last edited by dixieuk; 09-30-2008 at 02:52 PM. Reason: sorted

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    Poster
    Shit, Ive always just left my account logged in, today I decided to get smart and I logged out to try the keyword thing.
    like an idiot I've lost the keyword, and when I try to recover it says error 404 sorry pal when I click the link provided in my email.
    what can I do to fix it?
    Thanks
    Last edited by JGB; 09-30-2008 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Dreaming of falling into the EbookVortex.
    Hiding from the Non-fiction books.

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    pazita
    Hello:

Well, I have trouble wanting to join the page, I read the theme of the false page and all that, the problem is that once I write my "key word" nothing happens, I also generated my "Keyword" above and saved in a text document .-

My nickname is "pazita" an my keyword is "ni*****ne", as I said before, I wrote the respective "keyword" and nothing happened .-

I've been all day trying to enter, unfortunately I do not remember the mail with which registered, I'm almost 2 years in BCG and I do not remember the mail, if you could just give me the mail I think I can make the respective "Recover" in the home, I would greatly appreciate .-

I speak Spanish and I am using a translator from Google .-

Greetings and thank you very much in advance .-

Bye!

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Damn it how the hell I've missed it, I didn't log in here for a while but if it's here since August 22nd, then of course it's on BCG b4

How fucky unlucky
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Copy the bunny to your siggy to help him achieve world domination

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    webber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by (I) View Post
    Damn it how the hell I've missed it, I didn't log in here for a while but if it's here since August 22nd, then of course it's on BCG b4

How fucky unlucky
    no big loss , just another shit site.

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    if it was just another shit site, why complain, if its no loss that you lost your account.?

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    Hy all. I just got back from a long vacation and the news hit me. I guess I'm about 2 days late so probably my account is deleted (unfortunatly). Is there any way to get back in? Stoi, I'd appreciate a tip, please.

Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast