Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

reno55's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    should be the 15th September when we put the fake page on, they both go hand in hand.

the referals are actually on atm, there just isnt anywhere for your referee to input his code, because that is on the fake page.

Well I would still love to become a contributing part of the BCG family........

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Leviathan13's Avatar Member
    stoi: I will be able to log in only at 2nd,september(here where I am now some sites are blocked-BCG 2) so what is the last date to acces my profil page and get the keyword?

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    you have till the 15th September.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by reno55 View Post
    should be the 15th September when we put the fake page on, they both go hand in hand.

the referals are actually on atm, there just isnt anywhere for your referee to input his code, because that is on the fake page.

Well I would still love to become a contributing part of the BCG family........
    make a request and stoi will be their

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    I still fail to see how this is anything other than a pointless exercise and a waste of staff and member time. You can host the index in Papua New Guinea but everyone will still know where the tracker is, it will be a worse secret than ftwr.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by omgwtfbbq View Post
    I still fail to see how this is anything other than a pointless exercise and a waste of staff and member time. You can host the index in Papua New Guinea but everyone will still know where the tracker is, it will be a worse secret than ftwr.
    Don't think the point is to make it a secret!

(you're the poor emoticon on the bottom )

they didn't built Rome in one day

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well saying as though some people think the tracker is in the USA, they obviously do not know where the tracker is.

as far as i can see, it cant hurt, and its 1 extra thing a member has to do, if they stay logged in then you only have to do it once, so its not that big of a deal.

But the new referal system works through it, we may be branching off into other areas soon, we will soon have 4 servers (we have 2 atm) so we have for the 1st time in years, the option to expand, or at least try other things out.

as far as i can see, whats the big deal, and alt done the fake page in a day, its the referal system that took him 2 weeks + to code.

We could also put the fake page on now and the referal system, but a lot of members complained that a week was not long enough for some other users, hence why we are giving everyone till the 15th September.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    GOIN' MACH 5!!
    man, i wanted to see what it looks like already

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Well saying as though some people think the tracker is in the USA, they obviously do not know where the tracker is.
    Your IP resolves to New York, USA. However, your IP belongs to Net Access Corp, on searching their whois DB, your IP is assigned to ***** who seem to have a data centre in British Columbia, Canada. Which I'm 80% sure, you are located.

Looks to me like, you are routed via Net Access Corps, New York Data Centre, this explains why some people are getting confused.
    Last edited by Dr0; 08-31-2008 at 05:19 PM.
    So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak.
    - Sun Tzu

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    well i knew that lol

Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast