Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Really? Hmmm...because I just tried it again just to check, and it worked perfectly for me. The boxes did take about ten seconds or so to show up. So make sure to wait a minute or two. Sometimes the boxes show up instantly, and sometimes they took a few. I remember the first day this new system got implemented it took about twenty minutes for the boxes to appear for me.

By the way, you are making sure to manually type the keyword into the search box, right? You can't copy and paste(I hope they make it to where you can copy and paste in the future).

2. BitTorrent   -   #142
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Really? Hmmm...because I just tried it again just to check, and it worked perfectly for me. The boxes did take about ten seconds or so to show up. So make sure to wait a minute or two. Sometimes the boxes show up instantly, and sometimes they took a few. I remember the first day this new system got implemented it took about twenty minutes for the boxes to appear for me.

By the way, you are making sure to manually type the keyword into the search box, right? You can't copy and paste(I hope they make it to where you can copy and paste in the future).
    No boxes show up for me
    I am sure my acc is still there. Stoi, can you help me with this one. Don't want to pm you as you might have already been bothered enough.

3. BitTorrent   -   #143
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    The boxes show up at the bottom of the page so make sure you scroll all the way down.

I guess another thing to check would be to make sure you have your secret word typed in correctly.

4. BitTorrent   -   #144
    Wow, I'm really confused. I just tried to recover my account 4 times from bcg, but none of them work. I tried going to the mainpage, I type in the keyword, see the log in screen, but than I type in my username and password and it says "
    403 Forbidden

Unauthorized IP address." What am I doing wrong? I tried both copy and pasting and typing by hand.

5. BitTorrent   -   #145
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    ^ If you're trying to recover, then type the word "recover"(without the quotes, and lowercase "r") into the search box, and don't hit submit. Fill in the box that appears at the bottom.

6. BitTorrent   -   #146
    yea, I did that, it worked, but when I type in my username and password, it gives me the error, even after multiple recoveries

7. BitTorrent   -   #147
    Hey Stoi,
    I was a blackcat user, but couple of month ago i put my account on PARK, since i was leaving the country to few month, so i missed the whole keywork deal & only found about it today.
    I know you guys are really busy and working hard... but before completely giving up on BC, i though i ask you for a life line! Any chance you can help me get my account back? Account Namre= hoha99 Email = [email protected]

8. BitTorrent   -   #148
    i am afraid that all you are going to get is a lot of spam into your mail.
    never post the email to the publicity!

9. BitTorrent   -   #149
    Dahg's Avatar King of the BBQ
    since I missed it ... and since these BCG threads just keep goin and goin and goin can someone remind me again why/ what purpose bcg actually did this massive user acct deletion?

10. BitTorrent   -   #150
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahg View Post
    can someone remind me again why/ what purpose bcg actually did this massive user acct deletion?

the keyword system was required to put the referral system in place ...

Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast