Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

Stoi, I did as you had said, I generated my keyword and made 2 different ways to keep it, a file and on a piece of paper. I recently had to redo my computer so now the file is gone, I have also recently discovered that the paper has come up missing as well. Could you please email me, I can provide all the info about my account as needed!

Also, can anyone check to see if my account is still active, it should be I hope, the account name is eternaldark.
    Last edited by eternaldark; 10-24-2008 at 02:10 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #212
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by eternaldark View Post
    Also, can anyone check to see if my account is still active, it should be I hope, the account name is eternaldark.
    yes, your account is still there /looks normally/

3. BitTorrent   -   #213
    Thanks ghurka, i was getting 403 Forbidden error because i tried to login too many times unsuccessfully, but managed to contact admin on irc and got it fixed
    Last edited by danielca89; 10-24-2008 at 07:31 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #214
    Can you let me know how to get a referal please, or where to go to request one
    Thanks

5. BitTorrent   -   #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutavv View Post
    yes, your account is still there /looks normally/
    Thanks Crutavv, that's a relief, hopefully I can get my keyword, I really dont wanna lose my account.

6. BitTorrent   -   #216
    Everybody going to irc to get there account fix total noob on the subject . please can anybody from blackcats administration unbanned me for logging wrongfully more then 6 times my account its under gameastro . Will greatly thank the help!!!!

Thanks to cirno of blackcats . man what a week noob on irc but need its the mother of all inventions . i am back in business got to irc and got unbanned thanx cirno for all the help!!!
    Last edited by gameastro; 10-24-2008 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #217
    memo's Avatar GOD FATHER BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    this is how i got band from BCG

(((you got banned by the system for cheating

2008-10-21 18:00:17 - Banned: Upload clocked at : 21.48 MB/sec. Total uploaded: 6.21 GB ))))))

i was a SUP ... ?!!! i do not to cheat at all...i have a OVH seed box ...

is any one here can help me !!! it is so normal to have upload speed like this ?!!!

is this my wrong that OVH seed box is good enough for seed !!!!! i can not imagine i never got bannd ...!!!...

i hope stoi can help me...i already send the proof from my seed and my acc to him ...
    Last edited by memo; 10-24-2008 at 01:30 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #218
    Cool.
    Last edited by SoulEdge01; 11-02-2008 at 01:09 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #219
    sharkezo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by memo View Post

2008-10-21 18:00:17 - Banned: Upload clocked at : 21.48 MB/sec. Total uploaded: 6.21 GB ))))))

is any one here can help me !!! it is so normal to have upload speed like this ?!!!

is this my wrong that OVH seed box is good enough for seed !!!!! i can not imagine i never got bannd ...!!!...

i hope stoi can help me...i already send the proof from my seed and my acc to him ...
    hehehehe its normal so normal ,its bcg staff and stoi just a punch of @#$!@!
    sry 4 ur lost but dnt dream to get it back...Its history now.Stoi will do NOTHING
    use ur seedbox in another tracker with GOOD HELPFUL STAFF

10. BitTorrent   -   #220
    memo's Avatar GOD FATHER BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkezo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by memo View Post

hehehehe its normal so normal ,its bcg staff and stoi just a punch of @#$!@!
    sry 4 ur lost but dnt dream to get it back...Its history now.Stoi will do NOTHING
    use ur seedbox in another tracker with GOOD HELPFUL STAFF
    LOL

i hope iam lucky enough ...theh can look to my hisotry they will find server ip ( ovh ) used to upload and seed....!!!! i cant belive it !!!

waiting for a help...

Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast