Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 105057585960616263 LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    eric13, I don't think your problem will be solved here.

Try the IRC like what stoi has recommended, since other staffs won't be able to help you but only Cirno himself.

irc.blackcats-games.net 6667
    or
    www.blackcats-games.net 6667
    or
    blackcats-games.net 6667

or you can start your mirc and type the following to join them

/server -m irc.blackcats-games.net 6667

once in #waitingroom type /join #help
    #help is accessible to all if you were wondering.

If you have troubles using IRC then use Mibbit.

Mibbit
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

2. BitTorrent   -   #592
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    This thread is huge. Maybe sticky it?
    If members there are are still having login-account issues? Some are unnecessary posts. I thought it changed a while back so accounts should have been recovered by now but i could be wrong? I am Not a member.
    Last edited by pone44; 02-03-2009 at 07:33 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #593
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    pone, those who have lost their accounts due to the keywords DO NOT deserve to get back.

Like what stoi has said, the announcement had been there for months and I don't think that it's very tyrannical for them to delete the accounts without keywords.

stoi had even let them back in again but over 9000 members had not still generated a keyword so they can say goodbye to their account.

4. BitTorrent   -   #594
    thx lovestoned but i can't find cirno do you know the time when he is irc

5. BitTorrent   -   #595
    I'm not pretty sure about that, you can ask the other staffs and I'm sure they'll get a estimated answer since they probably know each other well.

6. BitTorrent   -   #596
    I have sent the email with no response any ideas?

stngkungfu

7. BitTorrent   -   #597
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    This thread is huge. Maybe sticky it?
    If members there are are still having login-account issues? Some are unnecessary posts. I thought it changed a while back so accounts should have been recovered by now but i could be wrong? I am Not a member.
    I agree with the above statements

Considering this post was started over six months ago ... If someone valued a site one would think they would try to sign in at least once or twice a month. If there is circumstances beyond ones control then IRC is best bet and Patience one can not expect staff to be awake or on IRC 24/7 People do have outside lives from the cyber world

8. BitTorrent   -   #598
    u said only way to get in is with referal...
    ithought invites were closed...

9. BitTorrent   -   #599
    My account is banned because my sharing ratio wasn't high enough is there any way I can get it unbanned so that I can get my ratio back to where it needs to be and use this great site again.

10. BitTorrent   -   #600
    maddog75, you can trade all your accounts for another invite to BCG then get a seedbox and seed like a mofo.