Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well i knew that lol
    I'm sure you did, others however did not. Seeing how you where not going to point it out to people, I did
    So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak.
    - Sun Tzu

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Did you not think i may have a reason for it, like the hosts dont really want the publicity, obviously you found it so others could as well, but most probably could not.

but whats done is done i suppose.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Did you not think i may have a reason for it, like the hosts dont really want the publicity, obviously you found it so others could as well, but most probably could not.

but whats done is done i suppose.
    Edited my post to remove your hosts name. See, I can be nice.
    So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak.
    - Sun Tzu

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    OK cheers

They do quite a few trackers i believe, and the host is actually a member on BCG, and was a long time before we moved to them, when i just said we were moving, he said, thanks for not mentioning the name, the less publicity the better... so that`s why i have never mentioned the name before

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    That six months no activity for PU/SPU is way too lenient(actually mentioned this in the forums already). Even the 2 months is lenient.

I mean, I appreciate how cool you're being with inactivity Stoi. But in my opinion, if a member can't find not even one torrent a month, then they shouldn't be there. It's a tracker that specializes in games. So if you're really a gamer and not some douche bag collecting trackers, then you'll find multiple games each month to download and play. But then again I understand that people are busy and aren't always able to log in and download something. And that's probably the view point you're looking at this from.

Anyways, that's not what this thread is about. Just thought I'd throw in my two cents about it. The fake page definently is a good idea. Better late than never.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    echonight
    Sorry to bother you stoi, but i typed the fake code on the search box index but nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong?. Thanks

Don't bother, I just gain access, the user name & password field finally appeared. It was the longest minute of my life jeje. See you in the site!
    Last edited by echonight; 09-30-2008 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Yeah the website seems to be slow today maybe because of all this fake page thing

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    I finally got the login box to appear

Is there meant to be like a 1-2 minute delay of it popping up?

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    npjunior's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i dont remember my keyword, what i do ?
    Live is good.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by npjunior View Post
    i dont remember my keyword, what i do ?
    you are in the sh*t :/ , good luck man
    work fine for me , and i like it lol
    Vectoral FTW!

Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast