Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

Also, I did try the recover link but yahoo has decided to not let me get my password even though I sent them the correct information. So I have no way of getting my keyword (forgot to include in above post).

2. BitTorrent   -   #222
    commnaver
    I generated my keyword (forgot to write it down like a n00b) and to top it all off I forgot which email address I used to register. My account name is commnaver. I can give other information if needed.

3. BitTorrent   -   #223
    guys, try asking the help channel, good luck

4. BitTorrent   -   #224
    svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    i cant see any red line, there is no user details. how to see login page
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

5. BitTorrent   -   #225
    What is the Help Channel's address (if it's on IRC)

6. BitTorrent   -   #226
    Whoop, whoop. A few hours of trying and I have finally got into the site. Took me ages to remember where I left my keyword (if you can call the random letter jumble a word). Good to see the site is still the same inside. Thank the lord for this thread too as I have been away for a while and didn't have a clue what was happening when the usual page was replaced by a cheap template.

Thought the worst at first. Glad you are still around Stoi, keep the best torrent game site alive

7. BitTorrent   -   #227
    Nice, well i remembered mine, however it's not working now....

8. BitTorrent   -   #228
    ...my good friend stoi, you forgot me.
    1 month and a half in the hospital, (i broke my both legs, a long story) and when i finally came back, crazy to get a game to play at home, i have realized that i had lost my account of THREE years of good ratio and total agreement with everything that you and your staff have made all these years. I really would like a way to receive my account back, but i don't know how. I have send an e-mail for you, but you don't responds me.
    C'mon stoi, you know how much i respect this community. I need another chance.
    I follow the decisions of this staff for three years, and made a lot of friends there.
    I have 99,9% of certain that you gonna tell me "you lost, BeZaRRo, and i can't do nothing", but at least talk to me...

9. BitTorrent   -   #229
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    This thread is able to be sticky in this setion. lol

10. BitTorrent   -   #230
    kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    ive tried the keyword (without hitting enter) inputted all the email addies i could of used and nothing ???

im starting to panic now in the fear the acc will get deleted

trying to ask in irc rooms but no response, so i thought i'd try the good people of filesharetalk, please just take a minute to help me to fixing this problem , many many thanks in advance

Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast