Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

Srry
    Last edited by roh101; 10-27-2008 at 06:38 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #232
    Good luck Kadake, I've been asking for a little bit now and no one has bothered to help.

3. BitTorrent   -   #233
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    @ eternaldark

this is @ you but more so everyone else with the same silly problem.

Why is it that you cant remember what Email you used to sign up with, geez, we have never accepted yahoo, its a piece of shit email service and has been banned going on 4 years now, so even before the hack when we lost everyone.

if your name is the same as here, which im guessing it is, then your email is

k********[email protected]

PS: i am just having a really bad day for some reason, and all this crap has just come to a head, i have hardly been on here the past few weeks, as its the same crap over and over again.

4. BitTorrent   -   #234
    Stoi, you waste too much time, energy and concern on people who clearly did not do the same for a site on which you've worked so hard.

5. BitTorrent   -   #235
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    @ eternaldark

this is @ you but more so everyone else with the same silly problem.

Why is it that you cant remember what Email you used to sign up with, geez, we have never accepted yahoo, its a piece of shit email service and has been banned going on 4 years now, so even before the hack when we lost everyone.

if your name is the same as here, which im guessing it is, then your email is

k********[email protected]

PS: i am just having a really bad day for some reason, and all this crap has just come to a head, i have hardly been on here the past few weeks, as its the same crap over and over again.
    Sorry if I offended you, as I did not mean too, i've just been having a crappy year so far. I do appreciate your help though, It's just I've been with BCG for almost a year and I really love it and if I could I would upload gladly but I can't do that due to my internet so seeding is the best I can. I also didn't mean to be an ***hole. Again sorry and thanks for the help. Also, my above comment was more for people who come here with a problem and don't bother to help others at all.
    Last edited by eternaldark; 10-27-2008 at 08:36 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #236
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    hmmm, ufff... /I am new one in n00b club/
    I yesterday lost my cookies after 2 months and today I first time try logged in via secret page and I have problem too... when I put there my keyword then I am redirected to google /tried it on IE7 and FF2/
    -
    am I doing something wrong?
    thanks for help

7. BitTorrent   -   #237
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    dont press enter or submit.

8. BitTorrent   -   #238
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    thank you stoi, I am in

9. BitTorrent   -   #239
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I can't fucking believe this thread is still active. And all it is is people asking the same questions over and over and over...Like the guy above, if he would have bothered to read any of this thread at all he would have found out that you don't press Sumbit.

Stoi...I gotta hand it to you. You are a pretty patient and nice person to type the same answers to the same questions over and over and over...

I would ask a mod to please make a sticky that contains all the answers to all the questions that have been asked and be done with it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #240
    Does anyone know the IRC info for BCG?

Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast