Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

f*ck's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    How can i use recover system? I couldn't find recover page. My account was working a couple days ago but now i couldn't access to my account. It brings me to main page again and again when i enter my user infos.

2. BitTorrent   -   #302
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    type recover

do not press submit or enter

email box will appear at the bottom (if your running no script for FF you have to allow BCG)

enter email, then submit, follow instructions in mail.

3. BitTorrent   -   #303
    stoi, thanks for remembering me, someone was kind enough to refer me back, something which I thank a lot to the person who did it. Since I got a new account, all my previous messages in this thread became irrelevant and I replaced almost all of them with a . The good work of the staff is why Blackcats is one of the best sites around.

4. BitTorrent   -   #304
    f*ck's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    type recover

do not press submit or enter

email box will appear at the bottom (if your running no script for FF you have to allow BCG)

enter email, then submit, follow instructions in mail.

Thank you for info...I used recover system, i got a new email and password but when i try to login, i send me back to login page again. It means, i got banned?

5. BitTorrent   -   #305
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulEdge01 View Post
    stoi, thanks for remembering me, someone was kind enough to refer me back, something which I thank a lot to the person who did it. Since I got a new account, all my previous messages in this thread became irrelevant and I replaced almost all of them with a . The good work of the staff is why Blackcats is one of the best sites around.
    Great stuff... so the referral system is in full swing now.
    Hope I get someone to trust me... how do I go about doing that?

6. BitTorrent   -   #306
    Can anyone help me get back into BC?

7. BitTorrent   -   #307
    stekman
    Hi, I have set a keyword but haven't written it down.
    @Stoi, can you check if my account is still there, it is the same name as I have here.
    I have tried recover, received an email en confirmed is but there is no mail comming to me with my new keyword?

Found it, it was in my unwanted mail folder.
    Now all I have to find out is how to log in.
    Last edited by stekman; 11-04-2008 at 06:52 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #308
    cRaZyzMaN's Avatar Benfica Fan BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    many of us lost accounts, the site must give a chance to get them back

9. BitTorrent   -   #309
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by cRaZyzMaN View Post
    many of us lost accounts, the site must give a chance to get them back

You can try getting a referral (invite), that is your only chance of getting it back.

they didn't built Rome in one day

10. BitTorrent   -   #310
    Sorry to be a bother, but the email address I had registered is no longer accessible because the provider (pookmail.com) doesn't work anymore. I don't remember if I generated a keyword since it was a while ago, so can you check if my acct still exists?

If so, is there a way to send it to a different email address?

My acct on BCG was the same username as this.

Thanks!

Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast