Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253 LastLast

Thread: Water cooled setup

There was some new gigabyte cooling solutions for the server boards that had the whole things submerged in non conductive water they had a rubber ducky floating on top of the basin in the video.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #512
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I don't give a shit, I want one anyway.

https://www.gamingpc.ca/best-desktop...yer.php?pcID=1
    Of course you'd pick one made to look like a ghey European disco. (Notice the redundancy in all three of those words).
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #513
    Rainbow computer for a rainbow Canadian

With that said, given the price tag of over 5,000 dollars, I'd expect that thing to also be a miniature nuclear reactor that can transform into a sex doll.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Software & Hardware   -   #514
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    That's only like two beaver pelts and beavers literally grow on trees.

Anyway they also have a 10000 dollar model for those really in love with the idea of being ripped off.https://www.gamingpc.ca/best-desktop...ast.php?pcID=3

Plus the 5k model you can talk yourself into justifying as it's only double the cost of parts which considering the $6 parts cost of the $250 Air Jordan's Meg is wearing seems like a relatively good deal.

Also everything is more expensive in Canada because they have to fly everything in on one of those tiny seaplanes and land it on some small lake and then get some iceroad trucker to deliver it to some big city like Winnipeg.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-29-2022 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #515
    Plus the 5k model you can talk yourself into justifying as it's only double the cost of parts which considering the $6 parts cost of the $250 Air Jordan's Meg is wearing seems like a relatively good deal.
    Amerikkkans are so wasteful, he could run just fine with a pair of these.

Image.jpg

6. Software & Hardware   -   #516
    Meg informs me that he doesn't own a pair of Jordans and with times being tough as they are he can only afford shoes endorsed by white basketball players.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #517
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Being not so much of a sports follower, I Googled 'famous white basketball players'.

Google asked if I meant 'famous white basketball player?'

Honestly, it gave me a list of Larry Bird and numerous unknowns with the exception of #12 (I shit you not) Dennis Rodman and #14 Charles Barkley.

Personally, I think my Mike Rodman Pukgukson-2's kick ass!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #518
    As long as you do a proper leak test after putting your system together here shouldn't be any issues. Most people aren't moving things around inside their cases so the chances of something coming loose are slim to none IMO. My last three setups have all been water cooled and each one has gotten more advanced. Never had any leaks and have also been lucky to avoid any issues with build up in the system.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #519
    I've been looking into building a new computer and found that it would cost me just about exactly double as if I did it in the States.
    So fuck it.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #520
    Then cross the 'Murican border, build your compooter there and take it back to Canadia. Problem solved