Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to get in to Newzbin? Ask here.

djerholler69's Avatar Love Bytes! BT Rep: +3
    initially when I started to use usenet, I was trying to find all sorts of places where I could find the stuff I wanted to download. Indexed websites just make it easier and 'cleaner' to get the stuff. The fact that newzbin is closed for signups probably brewed curiosity and opinion that it is a great site (probably is!) However, I saw no point in paying for things that I can actually find on other search engines, just not as neat(?).

2. Newsgroups   -   #582
    captive's Avatar speaks.his.mind
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    I'd rather not pay for links, search engines and forums do me just fine, there will people that say it's da shit, and others say exactly what I say, search engines and the like will suit almost anyone just fine. Sure they index alot of stuff, but so do most forums. I didn't like it, and thought meh, I can find all this junk at free forums/websites/search engines...I'm sure someone will give ya a invite and then you can decide for yourself It's just a matter of opinion, you might really like it. They had open signup's there not to long ago, that's how I got in.

Oh, I just looked at my account to see if I had any invites, but I didn't, sorry or I would've sent ya one
    thx for looking

3. Newsgroups   -   #583
    tight2xist

Urgent

Please, only contact me if you have what I'm asking for and are serious about making a trade.
    Even if you don't want what I'm offering, I'll still take a Newzbin invite from the kindness of your heart :-D
    Last edited by tight2xist; 05-05-2009 at 08:22 AM.

4. Newsgroups   -   #584
    Seeing as the site is private, in a way, makes me wonder how good this site is; daily usage of newsgroups have literally made it an addiction. Requesting an invite;

[email protected]

Thanks
    Last edited by sDx; 05-05-2009 at 08:36 AM.

5. Newsgroups   -   #585
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    only noobs post emails in public imo

6. Newsgroups   -   #586
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Before you post your email, look here: http://www.newzleech.com/

Seriously people, Newzbin is not some incredible utopia. It's basically the same as every other site that indexes newsgroups. The biggest difference between Newzbin and others is that staff members on there review a small portion of the raw usenet content and make detailed reports. This basically allows you to see a more detailed description of what you're downloading.

You have to pay £2.40 every 8 weeks for premium access, which allows you to download NZB files. These are files you can download on Newzleech or most other indexing sites for free.

It's silly that people here are exerting enough effort to get an invite--just look at the guy who created an account for this purpose--when there's not much that is too special about the site.

If you want extensive screenshots, etc. of Newzbin (for whatever reason) just PM me and I'll show you. I hope this will prove to you that the site is not as amazing as you think it is. Again, it's just another indexing site.

7. Newsgroups   -   #587
    rippinitup4fun's Avatar alt.binaries.*
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    i realise that there is a risk of giving an invite out for this site, but i think that if required i can prove myself, so if anyone would like to send one my way it would be appreciated.

[email protected]
    You have mail

Only one I had so please no PM's asking for any because I have none.

8. Newsgroups   -   #588
    That's why there is 59 pages of mindless spam I suppose.
    Sorry, you won't get far with emails anyways; hack mine, get all my spam

Thanks anyways.

9. Newsgroups   -   #589
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    i think that's why they invented spam filltes, spam away I won't get any of it
    [center]

10. Newsgroups   -   #590
    Still comes through.
    You know you ant my Natural Male Enhancement mails, SonsofLiberty. Don't deny it