Thread: Comcast

pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    was wondering if anyone that uses comcast is having any problems with file sharing. i hear alot about them blocking file sharing. i want to transfer to them because of the outrageous upload speeds they recently upgraded to but it won't be worth a crap if i can't file share with it. thanks for any help or opinions.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    i have comcast. yes i noticed fast speeds too. i uploaded to rapidshare and got 177kb/s for a while. WOW!

hopefully it stays like this.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    177 kbp/s is fast ? But anyways, I have Comcast too, and on occasion I can get about 180 kbp/s Up.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    no filesharing problems? i hear they have blocked it in the past.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I don't have any problems whatsoever.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    You get a lot of reset packets on comcast. Peers will be uploading from me, and get cut off for 30 seconds to a minute, then reconnect and start moving again. More of an annoyance then a problem I think.
    I have no issues, and get up to 200kb/s upload, averaging around 150kb/s up on popular torrents.