Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: The Lounge

namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose+23 August 2003 - 01:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalkmongoose &#064; 23 August 2003 - 01:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by namzuf9@23 August 2003 - 01:37
    Originally posted by JPaul@22 August 2003 - 23:42
    OK Hobbes

I think that chalkmongoose is a lying pedophile bastard. I will haunt this foul creature in every way that I can.

I find it&#39;s very presence offensive and can&#39;t understand why it is still allowed to post here. Is there any way that the board can get it to go away.

If the mods behave in their normal way they will delete this and allow the pedophile to continue. Not a problem for me. I deal with this liberal shite irl. Why should a forum be any different.
    This is what I was hinting at eariler but didnt follow through with as all I have to go by is second hand infomation. But if the hear&#39;say is true then I fully agree with JP.
    I did try posting in the "explantion" thread started by chalk but recieved no reponse (in the thread or via PM) If the allegations are not true then I would like to hear chalk defend himself.

Feel free to correct any spelling/grammatical errors JP (for which I think you are a small arse for doing so )
    If you want to see what I&#39;ve publicly said, you can read my public statement. I have no intention of dragging myself down to JPaul&#39;s level and starting a flame war with him. I am not a pedophile, and I have already explained why I am not. I have no intentions of defending myself further, as no defense is needed. As for my lying, I will need further explanations of what I have lied about. So far, I have been completely truthful in every aspect of my life, which takes a lot of courage, and a lot more courage than some people have.[/b]

Originally posted by chalkmongoose@ 23 August 2003
    If you want to see what I&#39;ve publicly said, you can read my public statement..
    I did but to be honest with you I did&#39;nt see or even hear about the types of files you were sharing until you started that thread. As mentioned in your explanation thread some of the files were said to have pretty extreme names. In the same thread I asked if this were true. I recived no reply.

I have no intention of dragging myself down to JPaul&#39;s level and starting a flame war with him
    I have no intentions of starting any sort of "flame war" with (what JPaul does is up to him) I would just like to hear answers to my questions. If you are being unfairly treated by any members of this board I would defend you but I dont know the full situation.

Originally posted by chalkmongoose@ 23August 2003
    I am not a pedophile, and I have already explained why I am not.
    I hope you are not but your "defense" was rubbished in a further post for which you offered no follow up explanation.

I have no intentions of defending myself further, as no defense is needed.
    It appears that some people dont know or understand the full story (myself for one)

<!--QuoteBegin-chalkmongoose
    @ 23 August 2003
    As for my lying, I will need further explanations of what I have lied about. So far, I have been completely truthful in every aspect of my life, which takes a lot of courage, and a lot more courage than some people have.[/quote]

I never meant to make any sort of judgement on this one, it was just something in the quote from JPaul that I didnt delete.

Reply if you want I would like to know the truth so I can understand all the bullshit that will follow you around here (I&#39;m not justifying the bullshit) But if you dont reply I will make my own judgement and try as best I can to keep it to myself.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by Bender@22 August 2003 - 20:52
    I&#39;m sorry, 3rd gen, but you are pulling things out of context. Please read the complete topic again; that&#39;s how sayings on message boards should be read.
    (And no, I&#39;m not defending a collegue Mod whom I have sympathy for; I&#39;m smarter than that. )
    Perhaps I misunderstood noob&#39;s post, but I didn&#39;t think he was laughing at the subject matter of the thread Lamsey was referring to, or even at Lamsey&#39;s post.

Rather, I thought he found the way in which Lamsey warned the abuser to be witty, and wished to express the fact.

I must admit.... I thought "threatening" to turn the guy into a pincushion was pretty hilarious myself.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Originally posted by Bender@23 August 2003 - 02:52
    I&#39;m sorry, 3rd gen, but you are pulling things out of context. Please read the complete topic again; that&#39;s how sayings on message boards should be read.
    (And no, I&#39;m not defending a collegue Mod whom I have sympathy for; I&#39;m smarter than that. )

To get back on topic: Isn&#39;t this turning into what I was affraid of?
    what got me was the apparent senserity involved in the sentiment

p.s. i did read the whole topic when it was first posted
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Poster
    I have absolute no opinion about anything&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Aberrant
    Well, OK then.

Once again I&#39;ve proven myself to be a complete idiot.

But I still thought the pincushion thing was funny.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345