Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Lounge

Poster
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+23 August 2003 - 00:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 23 August 2003 - 00:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@23 August 2003 - 00:41
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=39898
    sorry, but after seeing the quote about you and your longbow, i had to laugh

"I can hit a 2-foot radius target from 180 yards with my longbow (which is used for recreational target shooting only).

You step within 100 yards of me or my girlfriend, you&#39;re a pincushion."

anyway, back to topic, i don&#39;t really like REALITY just now cos he&#39;s trying to be a pioneer by repeating other people&#39;s views...not that i&#39;d ever do such a thing of course... [/b][/quote]
    He was also the biggest ever ESV poster on this forum.

One has to ask why.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    /ducks, and digs trench as old arguments flair back up....

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@23 August 2003 - 02:02
    Call me ignorant.....but what the hell does "ESV" stand for?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by Ron+23 August 2003 - 01:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ron @ 23 August 2003 - 01:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@23 August 2003 - 02:02
    Call me ignorant.....but what the hell does "ESV" stand for? [/b][/quote]
    earth station 5

oh, and you&#39;re ignorant
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ron+23 August 2003 - 01:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ron @ 23 August 2003 - 01:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@23 August 2003 - 02:02
    Call me ignorant.....but what the hell does "ESV" stand for? [/b][/quote]
    You are ignorant.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Call me sexy....but what is Earth Station V?

j/k

I am still sexy though.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    chalkmongoose
    It really is not worth knowing about. You could look it up on Google if you wanted too...

8. Lounge   -   #38
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@22 August 2003 - 23:42
    OK Hobbes

I think that chalkmongoose is a lying pedophile bastard. I will haunt this foul creature in every way that I can.

I find it&#39;s very presence offensive and can&#39;t understand why it is still allowed to post here. Is there any way that the board can get it to go away.

If the mods behave in their normal way they will delete this and allow the pedophile to continue. Not a problem for me. I deal with this liberal shite irl. Why should a forum be any different.
    This is what I was hinting at eariler but didnt follow through with as all I have to go by is second hand infomation. But if the hear&#39;say is true then I fully agree with JP.
    I did try posting in the "explantion" thread started by chalk but recieved no reponse (in the thread or via PM) If the allegations are not true then I would like to hear chalk defend himself.

Feel free to correct any spelling/grammatical errors JP (for which I think you are a small arse for doing so )

9. Lounge   -   #39
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by namzuf9+23 August 2003 - 01:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 23 August 2003 - 01:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@22 August 2003 - 23:42
    OK Hobbes

I think that chalkmongoose is a lying pedophile bastard. I will haunt this foul creature in every way that I can.

I find it&#39;s very presence offensive and can&#39;t understand why it is still allowed to post here. Is there any way that the board can get it to go away.

If the mods behave in their normal way they will delete this and allow the pedophile to continue. Not a problem for me. I deal with this liberal shite irl. Why should a forum be any different.
    This is what I was hinting at eariler but didnt follow through with as all I have to go by is second hand infomation. But if the hear&#39;say is true then I fully agree with JP.
    I did try posting in the "explantion" thread started by chalk but recieved no reponse (in the thread or via PM) If the allegations are not true then I would like to hear chalk defend himself.

Feel free to correct any spelling/grammatical errors JP (for which I think you are a small arse for doing so ) [/b][/quote]
    If you want to see what I&#39;ve publicly said, you can read my public statement. I have no intention of dragging myself down to JPaul&#39;s level and starting a flame war with him. I am not a pedophile, and I have already explained why I am not. I have no intentions of defending myself further, as no defense is needed. As for my lying, I will need further explanations of what I have lied about. So far, I have been completely truthful in every aspect of my life, which takes a lot of courage, and a lot more courage than some people have.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+23 August 2003 - 01:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob &#064; 23 August 2003 - 01:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@23 August 2003 - 00:41
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=39898
    sorry, but after seeing the quote about you and your longbow, i had to laugh

"I can hit a 2-foot radius target from 180 yards with my longbow (which is used for recreational target shooting only).

You step within 100 yards of me or my girlfriend, you&#39;re a pincushion."
    [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m sorry, 3rd gen, but you are pulling things out of context. Please read the complete topic again; that&#39;s how sayings on message boards should be read.
    (And no, I&#39;m not defending a collegue Mod whom I have sympathy for; I&#39;m smarter than that. )

To get back on topic: Isn&#39;t this turning into what I was affraid of?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast